Master’s in Business
Administration (Human Resource)
From Banasthali Vidyapeeth
48,Chanakyapuri, Shastri Nagar,
Date of Birth: 24th
A budding professional looking for a position in the Human
Resources field which allows me to apply my H.R. training &
experience, by utilizing my exceptional personal skills.
Vodafone South Ltd., Meerut (U.P)
Associate Customer Care Executive, Mar’2015 to July’2015
• Promoting sales and services of the product
• Creating and retaining customer relations
• Received lots of appreciation letters from Higher Level
Managers due to customer’s feedback e-mails received by them.
• Received highest incentives consistently.
Qualification Year of
MBA 2014 Banasthali
2012 Raghunath Girl’s
P.G College, Meerut
2009 D.A.V. Centenary
2007 D.A.V. Centenary
Training during MBA
Company : Interec IT Global Executive Search
Training project : Talent Acquisition
Training duration : 2 Months (May 2013- June 2013)
Project Details : Whole recruitment process in the consultancy
i.e From searching the right candidate with the help of Job Portals
to handover their joining letters.
• Fundamentals of Computers and Surfing Internet
• Ms office (2003, 2007)
• Participated in STOCK MIND GAME organized by ICICI.
• Dinner Committee Member in Management Fest “NAVOTKARSH 2014.”
• Won 2nd
prize for Group Folk Dance Competition in youth festival organized in college in 2009.
• Won 2nd
prize in Drama in youth festival in college in 2010.
• Won 1st
prize in Ved Mantra and 2nd
prize in Rangoli Making organized by ALL INDIA
MAHATMA HANSRAJ YOUTH FESTIVAL.
• Awarded Silver Medal by Cancer Aid Society for social welfare in 2006.
• A highly organized and friendly professional who has positive thinking.
• Able to build long term-relations with co-worker, clients and outer resource.
• Flexible and quickly adapts to organizational changes.
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.