• Recently in a viral video, an ophthalmologist reported that X has
been suffering from many medical problems. X’s shoulder is always
higher than the other, means X has spinal accessory nerve injury
which is causing one shoulder to droop. X’s foot revealed the sign
of common peroneal nerve injury. X is also suffering from severe
diabetic neuropathy. X’s head and neck posture revealed an early
sign of lower slip disk and also X’s habit revealed the sign of a
fungal infection like Tinea Barbae.
• Who is X?
• No one has proven the existence of X. Scientists said that X are not real and they
are part of mythology. Cultures all around the world do have stories of X from
China, to India, to Africa, the Middle East and now the United States.
• But in 2016, newly discovered skull fossil found in the Pavlodar region of
Kazakhstan, proved that some animal look alike X or "Elasmotherium
sibiricum" roamed the planet roughly 29,000 years ago. It was named as Siberian
X. But unfortunately, it was not as similar as its actual mythological figure.
• 9th April in every year is celebrated as international X day.
• What is X?
• X was established by Former Union Minister Dr Anbumani Ramadoss,
Government of India on 5th August 2008. X consists of a chairperson &
22 members. X is headed by a non-executive chairperson, appointed by
the Central Government, either holding or has held the position of not
below the rank of Secretary to the Government of India. Rajesh Bhusan
is the current chairperson for X and Shri Arun Singhal is the current chief
executive officer for X.
• X has its headquarters at New Delhi. The authority also has 6 regional
offices located in Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin,
• What is X?
• The origin of X is very difficult to trace. Originating in Tamil Nadu, X in ancient
times was played on 'raths' or chariots and was known as Rathera. The present
appearance of the game was an adoption from the time of World War I in 1914.
The Deccan Gymkhana club of Pune, Maharashtra so named and baptized by the
great Indian leader Lokmanya Tilak & Bhai Narorkar drafted the first-ever rules
and regulations which symbolized the metamorphosis of X soon to follow.
• In the year 1955, Akhil Bharatiya X Mandal was established and the first ever All
India X Championship was organized at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh in 1959-60
under the auspices of X Federation of India. X was featured in the Asian Games,
1982 for the first time in New Delhi.
• Which game is talking about here?
• X is a web based game created by Welsh software engineer Mr. Josh. In 2013,
while working at Reddit, Josh made a prototype of game X. In January 2021, he
returned to his 2013 prototype to create a game for his partner, Palak Shah. Shah
played a vital role in the game's development before it went public.
• The game had 90 players by 1 November, within a month, Josh making it public.
Three months later the game had 300,000 players, which rose to 2 million by the
• The mechanics are nearly identical to the 1955 game Jotto and the television game
show franchise Lingo.
• Identify X.
• It is said that winning X is more challenging than travelling to moon, because there are only 8 winners in X
whereas 12 have been to the moon.
• X was a TV show that aired between 1986 and 1990.
• There has been no reported casualties resulted from the making of X, however there are a number of
injuries contestants has suffered from.
Broken ribs 41
Broken jaws 19
Bruised chin 312
Bruised shins 282
Knocked out 9
Fractured Skull 2
Black eye 112
Torn muscles 62
• Which famous show is being talked about?
• According to the scientists and experts, this typical smell is
created due to the organic materials reacting with light, heat
and water, and over time releasing volatile organic
compounds or VOCs. VOCs are released depends on some
factors but common scents are toluene or ethylbenzene,
which smell sweet, benzaldehyde or furfural, which smell
almond-like, or vanillin, which smells like vanilla, grass.
• Which smell is talking about here?
• A team of researchers at Clemson University in South Carolina found that the
saliva spread was the main reason behind increased bacteria growth, amounting to
• The research team put frosting on a piece of foil atop a Styrofoam wheel, which
they used for performing the ritual. To count bacteria, the team diluted the frosting
with sterilized water and then spread it out on agar plates for the bacteria to grow.
Each of the colonies on the agar represented a single bacteria cell from the
• The team of researchers found that the ritual resulted in about 120 different
varieties of bacteria growth with each maneuver, and thus highlighting
• What harmless study or what ritual am I talking about?
• _________ began development in San Francisco as Burbn, a
mobile check-in app created by Kevin Systrom and Mike
Krieger. Originally launched for iOS in October 2010, it
rapidly gained popularity with 1 million registered users in 2
months, 10 million in a year and 1 billion as of June 2018.
The android version was released in April 2012, followed by
a feature-limited desktop interface in November 2012.
• X is a state in the Southeastern region of
the United States. Jackson is both the
state's capital and largest city. The name
of this state is one of several phrases to
approximate one second for the purpose
of informal time keeping.
• Identify the state X.
• This company is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered
in Mumbai. It was founded in 1897 and it operates in sectors including
real estate, consumer products, industrial engineering, appliances, etc.
It made soap using vegetable oil, which was a huge hit with the
vegetarian community in India in the year 1920 and then in 1955, the
company produced India's first indigenous typewriter. The company
has a tagline of ‘Brighter living’ implies a modern approach and feel.
• Which company is being mentioned here?
• He is a Sri Lankan Music youtuber residing in Australia. He is known
for his Song covers and Music videos. Born in the year 1988 to a
Christian family, he joined YouTube on October 2020 and started
singing western songs and trying to give a Sri Lankan and Indian touch
to it and portray it in kind of a funny way. One of the song posted on
March 12, 2021 has over 9 million views and is sometimes said people
came to know about the original song after hearing his version of the
• Who am I talking about?
• ___________ is an American reality television series created by Mark Burnett and
directed by Craig Spirko, Ken Fucks and Alan Carter that premiered on August 9,
2009 on ABC. The show is the American Franchise of the international format
Dragons' Den which actually originated in Japan. 2 of the most popular judges of
the show are Kevin o' leary and Robert Herjavec. The show won the Primetime
Emmy Award for Outstanding Structured Reality Program four times (2014–2017)
in the first four years of that category's existence. Prior to that (2012–13), it
won Outstanding Reality Program.
• Which famous show I am talking about.
• The 21 grams experiment refers to a scientific study published in
1907 by Duncan MacDougall, a physician from Haverhill,
Massachusetts. He took 6 subjects and did his experiment. The
experiment is widely regarded as flawed and unscientific due to the
small sample size, the methods used, as well as the fact only one of
the six subjects met the hypothesis. Despite its rejection within the
scientific community, MacDougall's experiment popularized the
concept that _______ has weight, and specifically that it weighs 21
• What did he measure in that experiment?
• X, an ancient variety of the flute, is the most perfect and
least mechanical instrument in the musical tradition of
Tripura. There are two types of X in Tripura – one having
seven holes and the other having eight holes. It is made
from the hollow stem of a bamboo, which is cut to a
suitable length, and then the distances of the flute stops are
determined by the instrumentalist himself after deciding on
the playing position. There are two ways of playing X,
either by holding it along the mouth or across the mouth.
• Identify the Musical Instrument.
Buzzer Round (5 questions)
Answer in 1st Option = +30/-15
Answer in 2nd Option = +20/-10
Answer in 3rd Option = +10/-5
Answer in 4th Option = +5/0
Who Am I-1
• I was born in Andrews, South Carolina on February 7, 1965. My father was
a truckdriver and newspaper delivery man and my mother was a teacher and
• I am an American stand up comedian, actor, writer, producer and film
• I gained prominence as a cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1990 to
1993. While at SNL I appeared in films New Jack
City, Boomerang and CB4.
• Recently I was in the news when one of the popular actor slapped me in the
Oscar award show.
Who Am I-2
• I am an Italian -American presumably born in 1968. I am basically a
struggling actor who lives in New York.
• I am portrayed as promiscuous and dim-witted but good-natured, as
well as very loyal, caring, and protective of to my friends.
• I am a food-loving womanizer who has had more luck with dates
than any of the other group members. In contrast to my persona as
the "ladies’ man", I also has a marked childish side.
• My character is played by the popular actor Matt Leblanc in the
Who Am I-3
• I was born into a prominent wealthy Parsi family. My father was a well-known
• I received my doctorate after publishing my first scientific paper, "The
Absorption of Cosmic radiation“ under Ralph H. Fowler.
• I established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Bombay, and
the Atomic Energy Commission of India and I was the first chairman of AEC.
• In January 1966, I headed to Vienna, Austria to attend a meeting of
the International Atomic Energy Agency's Scientific Advisory Committee but
didn’t reach there due to Air India Flight 101 crash near Mont Blanc.
Who Am I-4
• I am an American actor born in Guatemala city. Being the second child of the
family, I have older sister who is a climate scientist and my younger brother is
• I made my acting debut in the 1996 crime drama Illtown credited as 'Pool
Boy'. I garnered recognition in my first major film role in 2006 as Joseph in
the biblical epic The Nativity Story, opposite Keisha Castle-Hughes.
• I am the only actor except Stanley who acted in all the 3 cinematic universe as
• Currently I am the lead actor of the Marvel show Moon Knight.
Who Am I-5
• I was born in Panipat district, Haryana. I have two sisters and my family is largely
involved in agriculture. I graduated from Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College
in Chandigarh, and currently I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts from Lovely
Professional University in Jalandhar, Punjab.
• After local children teased me about my childhood obesity, my father enrolled me
in a gymnasium at Madlauda, Haryana.
• The Indian Army offered me a direct appointment as a Junior Commissioned
Officer (JCO) in the Rajputana Rifles with the rank of Naib Subedar.
• I am the first Olympic medalist in track and field for India after independence.
• This action adventure video game series by Ubisoft released the
first edition of its game series on 13th November 2007. The plot is
set in a fictional history of real-world events, taking place primarily
during the 3rd Crusade in the Holy Land in 1191. The player
character is a modern-day man named Desmond Miles who,
through a machine called the "Animus", relives the genetic
memories of his ancestor, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad.
• Can you name the video game series, which also has a
famous movie adaptation?
• This is an American animated franchise started from 1969
made by Joe Ruby and Ken Spears revolving around the
antics and mysteries faced by a group of teenagers and their
pet, a great dane. It originally started as the Saturday morning
cartoon show by Hannah Barbera productions.
• Having many offshoots, movies, reboots, comics and
video games, which famous cartoon am I talking
• I am a stone made of granodiorite.
• 44*30*11 inches in dimensions, I have some law
written on it by a certain king in 196 B.C. The law
on me is written in 3 different languages for people
• I have helped historians decipher an entire language
which had been a mystery for ages.
• What am I?
• In March 1918, a U.S. Navy ship with a crew of
309 departed Barbados and was never seen
again. This was one of the initial events which
snowballed the urban legend of the
infamous Bermuda Triangle.
•Name the three corners which form
• Launched on December 25, 2021 , this space
telescope designed primarily to conduct infrared astronomy is
the most powerful telescope ever launched into space, its
greatly improved infrared resolution and sensitivity will
allow it to view very old and distant objects. Since this
measures IR rays, it needs a colder environment than its older
brother, so it has been placed millions of miles away.
• What is its name?
• When the Romans invaded the Greek civilization,
they assimilated a lot of the Grecian culture,
including their mythology. The Roman gods and
goddesses all have a Greek counterpart, only with
names altered. Among this mythology, Zeus and
Dione had a daughter, who is considered the goddess
of love and attraction.
• What is the name of her Roman counterpart?
• Dhanpat Rai Srivastava, an Indian writer famous for his
modern Hindustani literature, was a pioneer of Hindi and
Urdu social fiction. He was one of the first authors to write
about caste hierarchies and the plights of women and
labourers prevalent in the society of late 1880s. Some of his
works include Godaan, Bazar e hasn, Shatranj ke khiladi and
• What is he famously known as?