1. Ruchi Verma
9004351660 / 9673727052
Passport No - H1714312
I am seeking a challenging position in a pleasant work environment that quenches my thirst for
knowledge while helping me nurture my career ambitions and nurture my career growth.
A position in which acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence will have
• BE in Telecommunication from M S Engineering College,affiliated to Visvesvaraya
Technological University with an aggregate of 64.00%.
• Passed Pre University Course (science) from Magadh Mahilla College, Patna.
• Schooling from Notre Dame Academy, Jamalpur, Bihar (C.B.S.E. Board).
WORK EXPERIENCE Total experience –8 years
Over all Experience gained:
• Project manager for network optimization projects.
• Experience in customer and vendor Management (CRM).
• Handling escalations calls with teams, clients and customers.
• Handling team calls, client’s weekly/monthly calls and OE and other reports.
• Worked on Veraz /Nextone switch operations.
• Troubleshooting experience VOIP (On Call processing, Call Quality & Sip issues).
• Hands on experience on voice provisioning/ voice Transmission(India & International)
• Successfully completed CCNA (Professional Certifications) -CSCO11883714
• PMP training complete and exam scheduled in December.
• Team level recruitment.
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai: Oct 2012 till date
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
It is one of the world's largest consulting firms measured by revenues and is a constituent of the
Fortune Global 500 list.
Designation : Network Analyst
Project : Network optimization (Client network)
Roles & Responsibilities –
Project Management (Network optimization)
• Managing Network Optimization project for client Managed services and non- managed
services (Region- EMEA, CALA and APAC).
• Identification and planning project scope and the cost optimization estimate.
• Working with service /account managers allocated for each customer account.
• Project Kick off meetings with internal stakeholders for clear understanding of project.
• Project review for analysis of financial savings and risk assessment.
• Working closely with the direct and indirect stakeholders for smooth project functioning.
• Handling weekly calls with stakeholders for project reviews and provides direction to team
take action and escalate wherever necessary.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis for the issues held and work on the change request.
• Handling weekly team meeting, client weekly/monthly call /Escalation calls.
• Reviewing project progress and sharing with the team and stakeholders.
• Preparation of Weekly reports and presenting the progress to client on weekly basis.
2. • Recommending new idea for the project processing, revenue generation and time saving.
• Analyzing the client’s saving and preparing weekly/monthly dash board/OE board.
• Achievement : Identified as Business advisor (BA) and progressing the same
with monthly training under this role.
• Awardeds and Recognization:
a) Award of excellence (By the client) –Validation meeting exceptional results.
b) Recognized for $5M savings - Worked on MOW Fallout Recycle project.
c) Recognized for achieved in-year results of $12.5M against the target of $11.9M
d) Recognition for maximizing business impact and value creation.
e) Recognition for maximizing Team's Performance.
Transom Enhanced Service, Pune: Jan’11- Oct 2012
A wholesale enhanced VOIP provider serving most of North America. Transcom terminates nearly one
billion minutes per month. Transcom's customers include the largest Cable/MSOs, CLECs, broadband
service providers, and wireless carriers. Transcom's focus is US/Canada termination but its customers
are located globally.
Designation: Network Engineer- Band-2 (NOC)
Project : VOIP NETWORK over North America
Roles & Responsibilities –
1)VoIP NOC operations :
• Operation & maintenance on Nextone (SBC), Veraz (Switch & Media Gateway).
• Creation of calling plans, endpoint configuration, signaling, configuration and bind them
with associated routes in SBC.
• Troubleshooting network issues (for Veraz and Nextone Switches) with reference to
customer and the vendor.
• Rectification of issues reported by the customers–Call processing issues & call quality
issues ( SIP 503, High PDD, Dead air, static, CCBCAD, Error recording, No ring back, RNA,
One way audio & Fax issues etc.)
• Traffic monitoring of Ingress and egress trunk groups for ASR, PDD, ACD & excessive
• Monitoring alarms on the customer trunks groups (LOF/AIS/RAI etc) and troubleshooting
the same with engineering team.
• Proactively monitor & analysis overall traffic of major POP’s through CRS/NRS & OpenNMS
• Troubleshooting of alarms on Trunk group and processing of COT test, reset TG/Cics or
TG/ Cics locking.
• Troubleshooting customer PSTN issues include(Cdr check /check number dipping / make
force test calls etc)
• Generation of tickets with the vendor Noc, troubleshooting, head to head testing and
following up for resolution of the network issue.
• Maintain monthly report for complete analysis of customer traffic & vendor performance.
2) Customer and vendor Project Management:
• Working on customer project reports on bi-weekly and monthly.
• Daily monitoring of the ASR and ACD and trouble tickets opened by the given customers.
• Daily monitoring of the issues and troubleshooting the same within the given SLA.
• Tracking customer’s hourly/daily performance in terms of the traffic inflow and the
minutes generated and related outage.
• Preparing customer trend report with data specification and graphs and complete analysis
with comparison with previous 2 weeks.
• Preparing customer monthly report and power point presentation.
3. TATA COMMUNICATIONS – Mumbai/ Pune: NOV’08- Jan’11
VSNL is India's leading national and international telecommunications service provider, The
Company also provides value-added services, such as Internet leased lines, Internet dial-up
access, Managed data network services, International/National VPN, MPLS-VPN and TDM
Designation: Executive networks
Roles & Responsibilities-
A) International Operator - orders (Signaling/Voice/Itfs/Isdn/Data)
• Worked on for providing connectivity through Sonus NGN and GSP/Nortel Switches located at Los
Angeles, London, Frankfurt, Montreal, Madrid, Toronto, New Jersey, New York (Tata global
• Provisioning circuits on Intl. tools and coordinating with the Customers for providing Capacity (For
new/migration/addition/cancellation) on Sonus NGN/GSP Nortel switches.
• Coordinating with the internal teams like Route Managers/C7 drawing/ Voice capacity
Mgt./Transmission Capacity Mgt./ Site Tech and act as SPOC in case any issue.
• Co-coordinating with the site engineer (international) and customer for end to end testing (which
includes transmission test, signaling test, voice call test).
• Trouble shooting with the Intl. site engineer in case of signaling and call/testing failure (error on
the Tata side transmission equipments)
• Ensuring error free routes for signaling/voice call/ITFS/Isdn/Data.
B) India - International voice provisioning (For Teleglobe, Tata Intl)
• Generation of a unique clli against a trunk group for call routing through the Ericsson and Zte
• STP link configuration in Network Inventory Management Systems.
• Generation of site codes, trunk group details in RERT, E1 & E0 detail in NIMS, and REPC.
• Ensure to minimize the error in the call data record with respect to the Ericsson switches.
• “AI INDIA PROJECT “- working on the prefix generation for call routing through all 4 Ericsson
switches- originating from international operators/and for all operators in India.(Live
• AI INDIA PROJECT – facilitating prefixes for inbound/outbound traffic and providing
permission & restriction for specific countries and associating with the trunk group.
C) India voice Provisioning:
• Knowledge of End to end process of TCL India for wholesale Voice.
• Provisioning of ILD, NGN and NLD Circuits- Issue of a workorder against an engineering plan.
• Ensuring switch port feasibility for error free transmission.
• Route Names/trunk group-creation and database maintenance/approval and updation with
Revenue Assurance Team.
• Co-ordination with TX and voice Engg team, & NOC team for commission
/terminations/migration of the E1s.
• Provisioning of migration orders between Vsnl and operator switches.
• Creation of PDH circuit on the PDH bearer in cramer.
• Sonus to zte migration project.
• I was a part of a projects “AI INDIA PROJECT “, my responsibility involved configuring and
implementing the trunk route for national and international calls process.
4. BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD,(BEL),Bangalore Jan 08 – Mar 08
Three months of work experience as a trainee in BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, (BEL), Bangalore.
Worked on Project “Simulation of radar video signal using VHDL”.Project Guide: Mrs. Hemalatha,
Deputy Manager, D&E (MR), BEL, Bangalore.
• Client networking tools - GAIM, ICORE, NC3, WUR, USRP, GRDB
• Troubleshooting tools - Veraz (EMS/XMS), Nextone (SBC), Open NMS, Cerberus, CRS &
NRS,TBC Telastic/SAN, Knowledgebase, VERSO call manager.
• Old Working tools: Nims/ Repc /Rert (oracle), Gbs, Gtm and AI, Viznet, Cramer 6.
• Hands on experience (TCL) on Ericsson /ZTE/ Sonus Viznet, CRAMER, REPC, RERT, NIMS, LCR
• Circuit Tracing & BW checking on the NMS of Transmission equipment (ECI, Tejas and Alcatel).
• Knowledge on -GSM, wireless network, Voice transmission.
• Successfully completed CCNA (Professional Certifications) -CSCO11883714
“Smart spy robot with GSM application” at ALPHA INSTITUTE, Bangalore.Project Guide: Mr.
Jayaraman,Alpha Institute, Bangalore.
Synopsis: It is a prototype of surveillance Robot based on micro controller. The microcontroller is
programmed to send SMS (Gsm Technology) to the user, when the battery becomes low.
• Presented a national level technical paper presentation on Artificial Intelligence (AI)
related to Neural Network, Genetic Algorithm (Bharti Vidyapeeth, college of engineering,
• Won awards in debates, quizzes, ellequation in my school and won scholar award in many
• Won best performer for 3 quarters (Transcom – 2011(Once) and 2012(Twice))
• Senior diploma in kathak (with distinction) and vocal music.
Place: - Mumbai (RUCHI VERMA)