• 5G Technology stands for 5th generation mobile technology.
• 5G denote the next major phase of mobile telecommunication
standards beyond the upcoming 4G standards.
• 5G technology will change the
way most high bandwidth users
access their phones.
• Hence the search for new technology is Complete wireless
communication by 5-G TECHNOLOGY
7. 1G TECHNOLOGY
• 1G refers to the first generation of wireless telephone technology,
mobile telecommunications which was first introduced in1980s and
completed in early 1990s.
• It's Speed was up to 2.4kbps.
•It allows the voice calls in 1 country.
•1G network use Analog Signal.
•AMPS (Advance Mobile Phone System)
was first launched in USA in 1G mobile systems.
8. • 2G technology refers to the 2nd generation
which is based on bothGSM and CDMA.
• It was launched in indai in the year 1995.
• 2G network use digital signals.
• Its data speed was upto 64kbps.
• It enables services such as text messages,
picture messages and MMS (multi media msg).
• It provides somewhat better quality and
9. • Data Transmission speed increased from 144kbps- 2Mbps.
• Typically called Smart Phones.
• All the functions performed in a normal
• 2G mobile device can be performed in
• 3G at a higher speed.
• 3G technology refer to third generation which was introduced in
year 2000s.India launched 3G in 2008.
10. • 4G is stands for Fourth Generation,it is a wireless network system.The
first-release Long Term Evolution(LTE) standard (a 4G candidate
• It is commercially deployed in Oslo, Norway, andStockholm, ...Sweden
• High-speed data access.
• High quality streaming video.
• It speedily downloads the files over wireless network system.
• Capable of providing 100Mbps 1Gbps speed.
With 4G still just rolling out in much of theworld, industry focus is so
inten on what will so intent come next as opposed to what is on the way
now.Some of the objectives are.
• The Infinite Internet
• always available coverage
• Super-fast ubiquitous network access
• Device to Device communication
12. • 5G will be single unified standard of different wireless networks
including LAN technologies.LAN/WAN, WWWW-World Wide Wireless
• Internet Protocol version 6(IPv6).
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE OF 5G TECHNOLOGY
HARDWARE OF 5G TECHNOLOGY:
• Uses UWB(Ultra-Wide Band) networks with higher Band Width at low
• BW is 4000Mbps, which is 400times faster than todays wireless networks.
• Uses CDMA(Code Division Multiple Access).
SOFTWARE OF 5G TECHNOLOGY:
13. • Feasibility to connect 10 to 100 numbers of devices.
• World wide coverage.
• Battery life will be much longer.
• The uploading and downloading speed of 5G technology touching
In comparison to previous radio technologies, 5G has ..following
14. • High resolution and bi-directional large bandwidth shaping.
• Technology to gather all networks on one platform.
• More effective and efficient.
• Possible to provide uniform, uninterrupted, and consistent
connectivity across the world.
15. • High increased peak bit rate Larger data volume per unit area (i.e. high
system spectral efficiency)
• Lower battery consumption
• Larger number of supporting devices
• Lower cost of infrastructural development.
16. • Migration to 5G networks ensures convergence of networks,
technologies, applications and services.
• 5G can serve as a flexible platform.
• Wireless carriers have an opportunity to shorten and increase
revenues.Investment return, improve operating efficiency
• 5G - a promising Generation of wirelesscommunication that will change
17. • With 6th sense technology.
• Wearable devices with AI (Artificial