The Flooding Smile
• Don’t flash an immediate smile when you greet
• Instead, look at other person’s face for a second.
• Then let a big, warm, responsive smile flood over your
face and overflow into your eyes.
• The split-second delay convinces people that your
flooding smile is genuine and only for them.
• Throw that warm smile coupled with 100% body turn.
• Pivoting 100% toward the new person shouts “I think
you are very, very special.”
• Maintain eye contact even he/she is finished speaking.
Then look away ever so slowly if you have to. This
makes you appear intelligent and insightful.
Standard opening questions
• Where are you from?
• Who do you know?
• Compliment them.
Always give them hooks to continue
• Put people at ease
• Match moods
• Identify language style & preferences
• Learn about person’s hot buttons
• Don’t interrupt & Listen more than you talk
Never the Naked
• Never the Naked City/job/introduction
• No simple answer
• Be a wealth of information
Watch the Scene Before You Make the
Kill the Quick “Me, Too!”
• Do not volunteer your similarities with other person.
• Let them discover themselves during the conversation.
Say it as long as it’s not
• Big winners know there’s a three-letter word more
important then SEX to get people’s attention. That word
The Exclusive Smile
• Grace each person with a distinct smile when meeting
groups of people.
• You make them feel like you don’t just smile at anybody.
• Find a few words that reprieve the laugh, the warm
smile, the good feelings the two of you felt.
• Track the tiniest details of your conversation partners’
• Dust your dialogue with phrases like “I see what you
mean.” Sprinkle it with sentimental sparklers like “That’s
a lovely thing to say.”
“I Hear Your Other Line”
• When you hear a phone in the background,stop
• Let them know how much you appreciate them by
caressing them with verbal Little Strokes like “Nice job!”
“Well done!” “Cool!”
Never the Naked Thank you
• Always say “thank you for…” never just “thank you.”
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.