email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile:+44 7448180006
A result oriented professional with 9.5 years of experience in Software Development.
Expertise in building dynamic, data-driven, interactive high traffic websites and
desktop applications based on the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP/Perl) and
WAMP technologies using Python, Django, AJAX, jQuery.
An effective experience of developing Portal, Dashboards and writing Web Services.
Quick learner ready to embrace new technologies.
Working in Financial and Investment Bank (JP Morgan, London) as Python Developer.
Exposure to different domains such as Hotels and Hosplitality industry, Travel and
Tourism, Real Estates, Social Media.
Key Skills And Competencies:
Programming Languages: Python, PHP, Perl.
Web Frameworks: Django, Zope, Code Igniter, MVC.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
Platform: Unix / Linux (Ubuntu), Windows
Web Servers: Apache, nginx.
Code Repositories: SVN, GIT, Perforce (P4V).
Bug Management System: Jira, @task, Eventum, Buganizer.
Development Tools/IDE: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Edit Plus, Crimson Editor.
Development Methodologies: Agile (TDD, Scrum), Waterfall model.
Exposure To: Core Java, SOAP, REST APIs, WordPress, AngularJS, BigTable, Postgres SQL,
Payment Gateways Implementation: Pay Pal Express Checkout, Authorize.net CIM, Money
Bookers, Google Checkout.
External APIs Implementation: Google Map, Google Visualization Library, Google Street View,
Google AdSense & Facebook APIs.
Employer: Cognizant Technology Solutions, London http://www.cognizant.com/
Senior Associate - December 2012 – Present, (3+ years)
◦ Deputed to Client Location JP Morgan London.
Roles and Responsibilities at JP Morgan, London (July 2014 - Present):
◦ Develop python code for in house banking products for different LOBs such as
Credit, Commodities etc.
◦ Working in Valuation Control Group Tech Team.
◦ Using JPMC framework (Athena) built using python to develop the code.
◦ Interacting with business and technical peers to understand requirements and
deliver solution on the same.
◦ Designing and implementing quality, software products.
◦ Writing web services to interact with JP counter part companies.
◦ Doing code and artifacts reviews.
◦ Agile development methodology.
◦ Worked at Client Location Google India as Python Developer Dec 2012 – June 2014
Roles and Responsibilities at Google, Hyderabad - India (Dec 2012 – July 2014):
◦ Development on Google Maps Stats Dashboards using django, Python, MySQL,
Linux, Google Visualization APIs.
◦ Writing unit tests using Python libraries.
◦ Using Google internal tools to fetch results from big tables and visualization libraries.
◦ Used Data Ware Housing to interact with Google's huge data tables.
◦ Writing automation scripts such as automatic approval of Google Map Edits using Python
and Selenium Web Driver.
◦ Developed PTS (People Tracking System) used by Google Internally for maintaining
employees assignment details, incentives calculation, productivity monitoring etc.
◦ Create and maintain architecture document, design specification for enterprise
◦ Mentoring peer team members and working with them to deliver quality
products and enforcing software engineering standards and Python style
◦ Doing code and artifacts reviews.
◦ Following Agile development methodology.
◦ Also using PHP, MySQL to support the existing tools built in the Google.
Employer: FastBooking India Pvt. Ltd. (SEI-CMMI level 3 company), Gurgaon, India
Sr Software Engineer - July 2011 – December 2012
Employer: Infinite Computer Solutions (SEI-CMMI level 5 company), Gurgaon, India
Sr Software Engineer - April 2010 - July 2011
Employer: NaviSite India Pvt. Ltd. (SEI-CMMI level 3 company), Gurgaon, India
Engineer - May 2009 - February 2010
Employer: Xicom Technologies, New Delhi, India http://www.xicom.biz/
Software Engineer - May 2007 - May 2009
Employer: Tech Group India, Noida, India http://www.techgroupindia.com/
Software Engineer - May 2006 - May 2007
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2003 – 2006 from Maharishi Dayanand
B.Sc. in Internet Science 2000 – 2003 from Kurukshetra University, India
Project @ JP Morgan Chase, London:
Technologies Used: Python, MySQL, Hydra Db
1. Pruval (Prudent Valuation) - JP Morgan does its prudent valuation adjustment numbers with
regulatories. This project is all about generating PVA numbers using risk calculation.
I am working on this project since 6 months. I am to interact with business users to understand
requirements. I have developed CPG risk loader component for this project using Python and in
house hydra database and xtds objects. We are using Agile methodology for this development.
2. Valuation Control Portals– I am part of Valuation Control Group Tech team. I am responsible
to support different in house products used for Valuation controls of different Commodities
such as Coal, Oil, Power and Gas etc. I have to use python programming language to do my
development work. Also need to make sure all products are working and we are able to do
smooth month end closing. Also wrote different web services to interact with JP counter
3. Audit Controls Framework: Worked on internal audit control framework project. Basically
worked on setting up different roles and entitilements on different database objects. Done
coding to store auditing information of updation happening on any of the database object. As
they use database object, I need to write apis to be called to store add/edit or delete
information on any kind of data. This covers firmwide objects, which auditors can challenge at
any point of time. I am using Python language for this and internal Python IDE.
Date of Birth: 14th February 1982
Passport: Valid till 2023
Marital Status: Married
Current Location: London
Available on demand.