1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Intend to build my career with leading corporate in hi-tech environment with
committed and dedicated people, which helps me to explore myself fully and realize
DISCIPLINE: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
Board of Intermediate
Board of Secondary
Operating Systems Windows 98, 2000, XP, Linux.
Programming Languages PSPICE, Xilinx ISE,Core Java
MASM 6.1 (Microsoft Macro
Networking CCNA Trained
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Paper Presentation: A Paper bearing the title “SMART ANTENNA
2. ” was selected for TECHNOCRAT-2KXI, National Level Technical
• Academic Poster Preparation 1: Presented poster on SPRINTRONICS
which tells about study of the role played by the electron spin in solid state
• Academic Poster Preparation 2: Presented poster on MEMS which tells
about the miniaturized mechanical and electro-mechanical elements
• Academic Project: Presented project on EMMEDDED ROBOTICS, it is
the most popular technology and provides solution for the emerging
embedded applications like digital consumer electronics.
• Paper published 1: Review on spectrum sensing techniques and algorithms
on cognitive radio networks in International journal of science
development and research (IJSDR).
• Paper Published 2: Spectrum Monitoring and Interference Minimization
Algorithm for OFDM-Based Cognitive Radio Networks in International
journal of science and engineering research (IJSER).
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY:
• Volunteer for the Event Paper Presentations.
• Organized Sunfest-2k11 in my College.
• Actively participated in cultural events conducted in College.
• Stood Winner in running race Competitions at School level.
• Won First Prize in G.K competition at School level.
• Best Anchor award at Intermediate Stage.
• Won second Prize for Debate in Engineering.
Good communication skills.
Fast learning capability.
3. TITLE: Three Phase Appliance Protector
Organization: Sri Sunflower College of Engineering & Technology, Lankapalli
Duration: 4 Months.
Team Size: 5.
Role: Team Leader.
Summary: This project is based on need that many of our costly appliances require
three phase AC supply for operation. Failure of any phase makes the appliance prone
to erratic functioning and may even lead to failure. Hence it is paramount importance
to monitor the availability of the three phase supply and switch off the appliance in
the event of the failure of one or two phases. The main advantage of the protector
circuit is protects the three phase appliances from failure any of the mounted on the
back side of cabinet.
TITLE: Spectrum monitoring using energy ratio algorithm for OFDM based
cognitive radio network.
Organization: Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr.himasekar MIC college of
Duration: 1 year
Role: class leader
Summary: Spectrum sharing with out interfernce is a major problem now a days,
primary user has to be detected when the secondary user is occupying the channel, for
this we use the different spectrum sensing technologies in this paper we have the
energy ratio algorithm but in the existing method we use the energy ratio algorithm
but it has the disadvantage of not perfect cancellation of it, So in the proposed method
we have sub channel index activity algorithm to solve that problem
Date of Birth : 22-03-1992.
Father’s name : Mr. M. Raju.
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil.
Hobbies : Internet browsing, reading short stories.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my