1. RAJESHA MOGAVEERA
Maintain and enhance human resources productively in an organization, developing strong workforce, identifying
talent and deploying professional development programs in order to achieve organizational goals and fulfil
An HR professional with experience in recruiting, staffing, on boarding & Induction, Training & Development, PMS,
HR Operations, Payroll, Statutory compliance and IR with factories and service industries.
Key Responsibilities Handled & Experience Summary:-
Recruitment& Selection Process:
Involved in end to end recruitment process for all the levels of position in different industries
Sourcing candidate from different sources like consultants, Job Portal, Internal Referral, Social
networks like link din, Facebook & others , Colleges, short listing, conducting preliminary round of
interviews and coordinate with HOD’s for further course of action
Offer proposal to Management in parity with current employees, Negotiating offer with candidates,
offering to candidate, post offer engagement with the candidate till joining.
Coordinated for Back Ground & Referral checks in coordination with the third party vendor
Employees On boarding, Joining & Induction, HR Administration
Inducting of new employees to the organization - Design & Executive Induction Plan in coordination
with different stake holder.
Global On boarding process in Coordinating with Global people services Team, FCPA Test, and
Preparing appointment letters
Filing of personnel files of employees and ensuring all documents pertaining to an employee is present.
Ensuring that Bank accounts, Email IDs and Insta Logins facilitation to all new hires.
Experienced in administration of attendance, Leave administration.
Experienced in factory welfare activities like - Canteen, Transportation.
Group Insurance Policy administration – Obtaining Quotation, Proposing best quote and policy to
management and implementing the best policy.
Administering the GMC & GPA Policy on monthly basis
Training & Development
Preparing Annual and Quarterly Training Plan, conducting training, updating training records. Driving
Different scheme of Training Program for deferent set of employees.
Coordinated in post training evaluation process
Conducting performance appraisal process in coordination with HOD’s during confirmation and
Post appraisal letter distribution & Documentation
Policy Framing & Administration
Assisted Senior Manager – PS on policy framing and frequent policy updating
Administration of all HR Policies and procedures across the centers
Experienced in handling PAN India Payroll processing of on-roll and off - roll employees for more
than 1500 employees.
Experienced in Handled PAN India Statutory compliances of Shops & Establishment Act, EPF, ESIC,
Profession Tax., TDS, Factories Act, KSPCB (Karnataka State Pollution Control Board).
HR MIS & Budgeting:
Preparing Monthly MIS (Dash Board) , Presenting data
No.377, Viratnagar,Bommanahalli ,Bengaluru –560068, Cell 9741314709/7804801147
2. Designs & compiles accurate & concise reports that address specific requests from management & the
HR team by using available systems/information sources
Involved in SWB Budgeting , Training Budgeting
Employee Relationship & IR
Show cause Notice, Grievance Handling, Handling work place Harassment cases and resolving through
Exit Formalities: Preparing full and final settlement, Conducting Exit Interviews and reporting the same to
Involved and conducted Many employment engagement activities like Birthday celebration, team
lunch, employee get together, Annual Sports Evets, Independence day, Doctors Day, women day
Involved in KRA Scripting Process
Involved and independently handled AS 9001:2000, 5S, ISO 14000, NABL & NABH System
Implementation and auditing
Internal Auditor for ISO14001 & AS9100
Involved in HR Audits
Employer & Work History
1. Davita Care (India ) Private Limited - Asistant Manager (People Services ) – Sep 14 to till Date
2. Ankit Groupof Companies ,(An AS9001:2000 & NDCAP Certified Company) - Senior Executive(HR)
- Aug11 to Aug14
3. Alpine Wineries ( Having Asia’s Biggest Vineyard ) - HR Executive - July 2010 to July 2011
4. Samith Integrated Services Private Limited - HR Executive - July 2009 to July 2010
5. Reitzel India Private Limited – HR Asistant - June 2006 to July 2007
Master of Business Administration from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology , Bangalore
Bachelor of Science 2006 Bhandarkar’s Arts & Science College Kundapura,
Training & Certification
1. Undergone IAT on ISO 14001 : 2004 and ISO 18001: 2007
2. Undergone Awareness Training on AS 9001 : 2009
3. Undergone twodays of CLEANER PRODUCTION held on25th
4. Undergone HACCP awareness program conducted in RIPL
5. Attend the seminar on legal law conducted in NMNIT Bangalore
6. Attend the seminar on project management conducted by MINDS
7. Training Attuned on ESI wage calculation
Interests and hobbies
1. Represent the High school Kho- kho team twice in the Udupi district.
2. Represent the college kho-kho team in Kundapura taluk and winner of the tournament
3. Represent the college kho-khoteam twice during post graduation MBA and weare the runners in both
4. Participated tennis ball cricket tournaments in college and other local tournaments and got several
Father: Rama Mogaveera, Age: 32Years, DOB: 03/12/1984, Sex: Male. Marital Status: Married.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore (RAJESHA)