1. Rahul Parmar
605 Hamilton Blvd. – Morrisville, PA 19067
Cell: 267 392 9034 ● Email: email@example.com
To obtain a .Net Developer position with Advanced Technology Solutions providing benefit
of expertise in developing .net based applications. Working knowledge of creating and
executing test plans for complex programs along with ability to analyze and resolve
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, August 2015
Minor: Software Development
IIET (Gujarat Technology University, Dharmaj)
Current: Master of computer science
American college of commerce and technology
• Complete understanding of .net internet-based applications including best practices and
• Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux command-line and scripting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of .net complimentary and equivalent technologies.
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
• Exceptional leadership qualities, a team player, self-motivated, adaptability and flexibility
in working environment.
• Profound commitment and determination towards work
• Well organized and able to meet deadline
• Good analytical power and comprehensive problem solving abilities
– ASP.NET – DHTML – SQL/MySQL
– C# – .Net Windows Services – MVC
– Assembler – MS Project – ADO.NET
INDUSTRY ORIENTED MINI PROJECT
• Wrote server side code for mock web forms.
• Developed ASP.NET user controls.
• Handled reporting segments using Crystal Reports.
• Wrote and documented stored procedures and triggers at the back end.
• Involve in several presentations and group discussions