1. Rafid NamuqRafid Namuq
Iraq, Sulaimanya (KR-I(
Personal Information Nationality : Iraqi
Birth date : 1988
Marital Status : Single
Objective Seeking a challenging career oriented with a progressive organization where my
academic background will enable me to make significant contribution, and where I
can utilize the many skills that I have acquired throughout my fine education and
have the opportunity for personnel growth and advancement.
Diploma in the field of Petroleum Technology, oil drilling and wells control
set by International College in London (ICL), 2102-2014.
- I have worked in the water authority for two months, effectively participated
in drilling tasks (Jordan) 2013.
- I have worked as a technician in Mass cement factory for one year (Iraq,
Kurdistan region, Sulaymaniyah) 2011.
- Professional training in Petroleum technology set by Al-Yarmouk
university (Jordan, Irbid) for the period of 28 Feb. 2013 - 1 Feb. 2014.
- IC3 certificate in MS software and hardware, internet, IT, Al-Jahedh centre,
Jordan, Irbid, 2013
- Arabic (Native)
- English (GOOD)
- Kurdish (GOOD)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate
with technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Ability to manage time, set and meet targets, and resolve conflicting
- Installation wireless network and intranet.
- Network installation and connection.
2. - High experience in Internet field.
- Have a good experience in Microsoft like (Windows, Word and Excel).
- Expertness in dealings with the customers.