Cost Accounting strategies under prospective
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* company overview
* Staff: Man Power & Shift
* Process of Work
* Documents Kept: Physical & Software Format
* Cash Collection Process
* All Cash Transaction Entry Processes by user physical &
* Cash deposition process by User in each shift 24*7
* Audit of IPD/ACCOUNT
* swot analysis
@. Our mission is to be one of saurashtra’s most advanced orthopaedic and trauma care Hospital.
@. It is designed for Complex Trauma, Joint Replacement, Spine Surgeries and Arthroscopy along with an ICU facility.
@. Visiting expert faculties for complex injuries and Trauma with emphasis on excellence in Clinical Services, Patient Care, and Health Care facilities.
@. We aim to be the best Orthopedic trauma and Super-specialty center that combines the best medical treatment with strong ethical principles and a culture of
care, compassion, and commitment. We want to be a state-of-the-art medical center.
@. Our total healthcare values will be 100% based on commitment and integrity.
@. The noble Profession that it is called shall remain to be NOBLE with our vibrant team, and the hospital management will work at its best for inculcating its value-
Type of organization :- hospital
1. Number of department:- 11
CSSD:- central sterile supply depertment
ICU;- intensive care unit
TMT :- treadmill test
Total number of
100 employee in the
1. * 8 Hours duty every employee everyday
2. * change the shift Rotation wise
3. * 8hrs X 6Days = 48 Hrs in one week
4. * some employee completed their duty 6 hrs per day, but 2 days in every week 12hrs duty
completed by them.
5. * 1 day off in a week
7. 8 Am to 4:30 Pm
8. 4:30 pm to 11:30 pm
9. 11:30 Pm to 8 Am
New patient Registration
old patient Admission
Patient Aadhar Card
Patient Detail with Mobile no.
@. Prepare fee estimate of the emergency patient according to the Dr.
@. Paid advance surgery fee at a time
@. Give 2 receipts with stamp & sing.
@. Prepare the sticker of the patients details
@. Create parents pass ( 1. with patient & 2. meet other family members )
@. Account Settlement
@. Fees procedure
@. Return Pass from patient & their relatives
@. Feedback about hospital facility and Treatment.
In the billing, procedure follow some basic policies:-
Cash collection method
- Online Payment,
- Debit & Credit card payment
PHYSICAL DOCUMENT SOFTWARE DOCUMENT
* Patient Admission * Deposit Status
- Patient rules & regulation - Patient Details
- Pass create for patient - Doctors
- Payment receipts - Remarks
* Patient Aadhar file - Balance & Advance paid
* Estimate fee file
* Medical Certificate
- Death-related forms
- Family detail of patient
* Discharge slip file
PHYSICAL DOCUMENT SOFTWARE DOCUMTN
* Patient Appointment * Patient Details (IN or OUT)
* Over Book (patient appointment shift forward) - Patient Consultancies
* Fish Food Register - Charges
* Feedback Form - Remarks
* Routine Appointment Register - Shifting Time
* Doctors Visit Patient Register * Patient Appointment Detail
with month wise.
@. Cash to hand
@. Limited Amount on 190000 in hand
@. Organization and Relatives
@ . Company insurance
@. Pos Machine
@. Internet Banking
@. Dr. card or credit card
1. Emergency Procedure
According to the situation, which is suffered by patient
Doctors provide cash estimates before treatment of the patients
2. Cheques procedure
* This is accepted by Doctors acceptance or advice
* From cheques collected below 200,000 and over 200,000
3. Online Payment
* POS machine
* Demand Draft
* Google pay
4. Credit payment (Organization and Relatives only)
* Generate bills through treatment of patients who belong to consultancies
* Collected all balance details.
* Submit the final bill to the organization.
POS machine work
* Swipe or Insert card(patients)
* Input Amount
* After payment is completed received message be patient
* Collect slip from POS machine
1st slip collected by the patient
2nd slips sent to the A/C department for audit of the transaction
* In the morning shift (8 am to 2 pm), collected cash by employees and after
finishing their shift they sent money to the Account department for further
* After the morning shift (2 pm to 8 pm), collected cash was sent to the emergency
billing and the next morning collected cash by the A/C department.
2. EMERGENCY BILLING
* Collected cash sent directly to A/C department on day shift because 24*7 times
might be open Emergency billing.
3. ER BILLING
* Cash collect and directly sent to the A/C department.
AUDIT of IPD/ACCOUNT
IPD (Indoor Patient Dept.)
* Collect the IPD records, in which services are given
to the patients;
- Diabetes flow Chart
- Details of Procedures
- Consultants visit sheet
IPD records mention some details:-
- - Patient details
- - Doctors consultant
- - Time to be followed
- - Diagnosis details
- - Visit by Doctors etc.
Process of Audit
* collect IPD record.
* check departmental Services and verify the Records properly.
* If any services are not mentioned in the record file, then Add additional
services and verify with attested.
Other Charge : Consumer Charges, Oxygen,
Infusion pump, Cardiac Monitor
Charges, RBS, RCC, BCB, CBT etc.
Procedure without OT : Dressing
Cardiology Investigation : ECG
Doctors Visits : Outside Visit
Laboratory Reports(Lab) : Pre-up profile Major, PT/INR,
Covid-19 report, S. Electro
Physiotherapist Visit : ……………………………..
CT scan : 2 D Echo etc.
Admission Charges : …………………………….
Bed Charges : ……………………………
MRD Charges : ……………………………..
Pharmacy/ Store : …………………………….
, Strengths include:
a high percentage of success
investments in medical technology,
a strong reputation, and a prime location.
• A shortage of doctors;
a gap in service regions' skills
• Lack of marketing initiatives or a meagre marketing budget
@. Collaborate with different healthcare organization to knowledge share
@. Develop healthcare programs and initiatives to drive more community outreach and engagement
@. Increase patient referrals
1. @. Poor food quality
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.