The brain is a very important delicate organ.
● It is projected by the following covering
1. Bony covering of the cranium.
2. Three membranous covering [MENINGES]
Inner to outer.
1. Pia matter
2. Arachnoid matter.
The arachnoid and pia matter are together knows the laptomaninges and space of manenges.
● The csf are ﬁlls in the space between arachnoid and pia .
● The brain almost ﬂat in the csf.
● The csf help in shock free environment
The duramatter are made up of two layer outer endosteal layer.
The meningeal layer .it present cranial venous
The meningeal layer form 4 fold .
● Flax cerebri-- scikle shaped
● Tentorium cerebelli-. - tent shap.
● Flax cerebelli-. Small sickele shape.
● Diaphragm sellae - small horizontal fola
It's thin transparent membrane.
It loosely sorrounds the brain without depping
It inter the sulcus/ﬁssure
● The Stem of lateral sulcus where it is pushed.
● Longitudinal cerebral ﬁssure present.
● It cannot be identiﬁd in the hypophyseal fossa
s separate from the dura Subdural space $fon the Pia matter.
ontains CSF, blood vessels
rovide sheath fran the cranial Nerve.
hnoid villi are small ﬁnger like but when enlarged size then produce depression called archanoid granulation.
n vascular closely envest the brain.
ipping into various sulci and Irregulatitis
omprise Ebi-Ebi and Pia-glia
It provid Sheath and Provascular Sheath.
It is present choroid Plexus.
At Farms inter Communicating pools.
1. cerebellomedullay cisterni.
2. cisternai Point.
3. Inter Pendicular Cisterni.
4. cisternai of lateral sulcus
5. cistani of great cerebral vein.
6. Lumber cistern.
● A median Foramen of magendie.
● Two Lateral foramina of Luschka in the root of 4rth ventricle
● Nerve, Merral Lymphatics