1. RAGHAVENDRAN SUBRAMANIAN
Mobile: +91-9894271184 ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Highly motivated, creative, self-starting professional with experience in Business Intelligence technologies,
government regulations, and technical support to pursue a career opportunity utilizing interpersonal communication
skills and technical experience
__________________________ PROFILE SUMMARY____________________________
A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising marketing activities and
accelerating the business growth
• Proficient at developing apt financial solutions for clients, providing investment advisory and generating
alternatives for ensuring the maximum ROI
• Adept in mapping business requirements, designing customized solutions with strong analytical skills and ability to
analyze business practices and define optimal procedures
• Skilled in analyzing risk appetite of an individual for providing them apt investment solutions, ensuring that
solutions provided match the risk profile; providing advisory services on various products offered by the bank
• An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
• Understanding &analysing the market behaviour ,exposure to equities, capital, debt and other markets .
• Analysing the NAV trends ,Sensex &forecasting the market behaviour .
• Increased financial business performance for a select group that were not meeting their objectives by developing
appropriate financial models to achieve it .
• Identifying the risk profile of the client and advising him for planning his financials
_____________________________ KEY SKILLS_____________________________
Client Relationship Management Budgeting & Forecasting Financial Planning&Analysis
Team Management Investment& Portfolio management Functional Consultant
Project Execution Business & Financial Analytics Retail/Wealth Management
• MBA – Banking & Finance from Manipal University in the year 2013 with 7.4 cgpa
• PGDB with specialization in Banking and Finance from Manipal University in the year 2011 with 7.5 cgpa
• B.tech(IT) from Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padamavathy Engg College in the year 2009 with 74%
from Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School ,Chennai in the year 2005 with 94%
• AMFI (Mutual Funds) from Association of Mutual Funds of India in 2011
• Insurance & Investments from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority in 2013
• Financial Markets from NSC in 2011
2. ________________________Roles & Responsiblities ____________________
• Worked with business users to define product feature requests, business requirement specifications, and
change requests; documented requirements and transformed them into functional and technical
requirement specifications; modeled business process flows using UML, activity and sequence diagrams.
• Conducted one-to-one meetings and web-Conferences as well as JAD sessions with different stakeholders;
analyzed and came up with suggestions providing consistent process for the communication, escalation, and
resolution of issues.
• Managing schedules while working with multiple teams.
• Documenting artifacts including, but not limited to, Functional Specifications, and the Use Case
• Articulated business requirements from user interviews, and workshops and then converted requirements
into technical specifications for developers.
• Working with other team members in reviewing requirements via the use of Use Case Diagrams and Activity
• Conducted Daily Defect status and Progress meeting reports with QA team; carried out defect tracking using
Clear Quest for identifying and documenting all issues, functionality gaps and new functionality needs.
• Involved in monitoring process flows and created Business Process Verification Plans, conducted and wrote
user test check list manual for UAT Phase.
• Framing asset management strategies for individuals and business owners towards the accomplishment of their
• Providing clients with financial services with a view to protect and transfer their wealth by solving complex needs
about investment planning
• Understanding financial requirements, designing & creating structured notes, evaluating risk return, constraints
• Mapping business requirements & providing insights on future company initiatives for framing the strategies
• Evaluating financial performance, conducting profitability analysis and rendering sustained advisory services
• Estimating the growth opportunities, analyzing current situation and preparing the business model
• Exploring the business / finance models to achieve organizational and growth objectives
• Managing investors relations post investments including reporting and valuations
• Handling the opening of accounts as per KYC norms
• Ensuring the payments and receipts as per the statutory guidelines
• Handled a team of 7members who does their task in accomplishing the operational goal.
• Increased financial business performance for a select group that were not meeting their objectives by
developing appropriate financial models to achieve it .
• Appropriate financial solution provided based on statistical data
• Generated detailed financial and operational projections (i.e. revenues per region and product, expenses
per headcount, expenses per department and project, capital expenditures).
• Appraising proposals, conducting risk analysis & scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning loans
and ensuring compliance with the bank’s credit policies
Well versed with:
• MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Internet Applications
• PeopleSoft Applications
o Acting as a functional consultant in implementing and creating the new strategies (HRMS)
• Finacle & Finacle Customer Relationship Management (In Depth )
o Taking entire banking transactions in FINACLE 9X
o Part of Finacle 10x migration team
o All Loan related process in Finnone
3. • CRM (Handling critical request within TAT)
Organization: ICICI Bank Limited
Project: AML,KYC& Transcation Monitoring
Duration: Started by Aug 11& Apr13
Implemented monitoring tool for identifying irregular movement in accounts.We
have provided consulting for the issues related to it .
Geographic Scope: India Location: Chennai
Role: Consultant & Analyst
• Engaged in preparation of proposal& involved in project requirements
• Solution design and documentation
• Preparation of Statement of work (SOW)
• Implemented the Proof of Concept (POC) to show the functionalities of the
• Presented POC to the key stake Compliance team of the organization
• Provided KT for the various BIU teams
• Provided solutions for issues if any
4. Project experience
Organization: ICICI Bank Ltd
Client: Wealth Management &AMC
Project: Financial Planning & Portfolio management
Duration: Started by May 13 & Till date
Industry: Banking & Financial Services
Geographic Scope: Global Location: Chennai
Role: Business& Financial Analyst
Project Responsibility: • Worked with client in identifying and documenting the key measurement
criteria for the project deliverables
• Analyzing the risk appetite of the client and planning his financials for
• Daily tracking on the market trends and analyzing the NAV at frequent
• Involved in identifying key process improvement areas
• Forecasting the market scenarios based on quality tools and statistical data
• Performed the quality audit on weekly basis for clients portfolio .