6. You’ll see the ‘Current zone records’ listed.
Above that, is a section to ‘Add a zone record’.
7. Click on ‘Select a record type’ and choose ‘CNAME Record’
from the drop-down list.
Then click on ‘Create new record’.
8. As seen above –
In the ‘Name’ section please enter www.
Choose TTL as 1800 (3600 if 1800 is not acceptable).
IMPORTANT: Enter sparkweb.putti.nz in the ‘Host’ section if you are
registered your website through Spark Business.
OR enter putti.co if you are registered as a Putti Customer.
9. Now click on ‘Add record’.
# Please note that the changes might not reflect right away as it usually takes
about 24 hours for the DNS Records to propagate. Please contact the
Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
11. Log in to the platform and navigate over to the ‘layout’ tab, making
sure you are on the ‘web’ view of the platform. This is located in
the middle of your header bar.
12. On the top section below the header bar, you’ll now see a
section with a url that has an ‘Edit’ icon next to it.
13. Press the edit pen icon
After you’ve clicked this, you’ll see the ‘Built-in’ section highlighted
14. Please click on ‘Custom’
Enter your complete domain name.
Note: Please be sure to enter the entire name. Eg: www.example.com.
If there is no www listed before the URL, it will not work.