1. A STUDY ON CONSUMER
EMOTIONS AND CONSUMER
K. PRAVEEN KUMAR
2. MEANING OF CONSUMER EMTIONS AND CONSUMER
Customer emotion is a measurement of a customer's overall level of satisfaction
with their interactions with a particular company or brand. When a customer
engages with a brand, they may experience various emotions. The goal is to
provide a positive, emotionally satisfying customer experience.
• Consumer involvement is the state of mind that motivates a consumer to make a
purchase, or the importance a consumer places on a product or service. There are
different levels of involvement a consumer can have in the decision-making
process and different factors that influence that involvement.
3. OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
• Consumption situations can be emotionally charged. Identifying the
causes of emotions has clear practical import to the understanding of
• To understand the relationship between customer loyalty and
consumer emotions and involvement.
• To understand the factors affecting the consumer emotions and
4. REVIEW AND LITERATURE
• wine consumption. Food Quality and Preference, 21, 720–725Ferrarini R., Casarotti E. M., Nicolis E.,
Nencini A., Carbognin C., Menghini A. M. (2010) The emotional response to wine consumption. Food
Quality and Pre and Preference, 21, 720–725.ference, 21, 720–725.
• King S., Meiselman H. L. (2010). Development of a method to measure consumer emotions associated
with foods. Food Quality and Preference, 21, 168–177.
• Mora P., Moscarola J. (2010). Representations of the emotions associated with wine purchasing or
consumption experience. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 34, 674–683.
• . Piqueras-Fiszman B., Jaeger S. R. (2014). Emotion responses under evoked consumption contexts: A
focus on the consumers’ frequency of product consumption and the stability of responses. Food Quality
and Preference, 35, 24–31.
• Schifferstein H. N., Desmet P. M. (2010). Hedonic asymmetry in emotional responses to consumer
products. Food Quality and Preference, 21, 1100–1104.
5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
• The focus of this project is on consumer perceptions on the
consumer involvement and consumer emotions. Therefore a
consumer survey has been made through questionnaire.
• Sample size is 59
• Questions are made on the basis of the objectives.
• Sampling technique used is Snowball sampling Technique.
6. DATAANALYSIS AND FINDINGS
• Interest in exploring the relationship between consumer
emotions and purchasing behaviour is (55.9%).
• Impact on consumer emotions and involvement(49.2%)
• Percentage engage with brand or product for a stong
• From the data's collected and analyzed we can come to know that
different emotions of the consumer and their involvement and also
the relationship between customer loyality and consumer
involvement and emotions.
• From the study we analyze how consumers select and buy goods,
services, ideas to satisfy their needs.