1. Pramod Purushottam Pawar
Contact no: +91 8452810604
Around 4 years of working experience as SAP Super User and business Analyst which includes
4-8 end to end implementation. Experience in SAP SD integration to MM, FI, PP and QM. Sound
Knowledge in Business Process understanding. Closely worked with ABAP consultant for Z
report development, pricing routine, function module development for warranty. Providing
support to end user for day to day issue resolution. Part of Strategic decision Making team for
business growth in terms of margin and revenue.
To participate in a Strategic decision making in such a way that investment exceed client’s
expectations for value and cost, increased their portfolio’s value and profitability, allows team
members to learn new skills and grow professionally.
Organized and disciplined team player with the ability to excel in independent positions
requiring minimal supervision, the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and skills in
the areas of:
• Business process understanding and documentation
• Strategic planning
• Identifying decision makers
• Contract Negotiation and Administration
• Market and Trend analysis
• Assessing client needs
• Managing key accounts
• Problem Solving
• Rapport and Personal Relationship Building
Core Knowledge and Skill Areas:
• Relationship Building /Cultivation
• SAP Procurement and planning with inventory optimization
• Strategic research and analysis.
• Sales Forecasting and Modelling
• Workflow Planning and Prioritization
• Consultative Selling Approach
2. Educational Details:
• Name of Institute : MITCOE, Pune.
• Branch : Information Technology
Degree University/Board Year Percentage
B.E Pune University 2012 67.24 %
Diploma MSBTE 2009 83.24 %
Pune Board 2006 71.62 %
1. Name & Designation: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd As a Assistant Manager
Duration: Oct 2012 to Jan 2017
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational automobile
manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai. It is one of the largest vehicle
manufacturers by production in India and the largest seller of tractors across the world.
It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
End To End Implementation Projects:
Project 1 Jan 2013 – Aug 2013
Client : Mahindra AGRI Business Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collecting requirements from users, creation of blue print.
• Prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detailed TO-BE
processes to suit the company’s operations.
• Did the gap analysis of the requirements.
• Configured Different types of Sales Documents like Special Orders, Cash Sales, FOC
Orders, Credit Memo and Debit Memo requests.
• Configuration of creation of the release procedure to enable service order creation from
a sales order.
3. • Configuring Pricing Determination Procedure including condition tables, condition
types, access sequence and condition records maintenance.
Support Projects: Dec 2014 to Jun 2015
1. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Project Harmony)
2. Mahindra Powerol Business.
3. Mahindra Construction Equipment Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• SD, MM Configuration is done 25 + plant for different business Perspective
• Configuration done for new Division, Distribution Channel, Sales document type, billing
• Configuration done for new Shipping point (deliveries, picking, packing), Delivery
• Configured credit management including credit control area, credit groups.
• Configured new Pricing procedure, condition type, access sequence, pricing procedure
• Configured Partner determination, output determination account determination.
• Configuration of Pricing and its interface with Accounts Receivable, Taxes and Account
• Also full SD cycle testing had done for these plants.
• Resolving SD issues and queries to support day-to-day operations.
• Maintain the SLA in ticket solving and weekly reporting
• Maintaining the problems that arise from customer masters, condition masters,
• L1 – L5 Call categorization & resolve within time limit.
• Handling tickets in various degree of severity assigned by Help desk, types being
Maintenance and Enhancement
• Client interaction, understanding the requirements and working on client's
4. Personal Details:
• Name : Pawar Pramod Purushottam
• Father's Name : Purushottam Suklal Pawar
• Mother's Name : Shobha Purushottam Pawar
• Date of Birth : 12th
• Address : A/704,Akurli Shivshakti, Near Shagun hall , Kandivali (east)
• Marital Status : Married
• Email : email@example.com
• Contact no : +91 8452810604
Hobbies & Interests:
• Internet surfing
I hereby declare the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Pramod Purushottam Pawar