M.H.M (Gold medalist)
Front Office Manager
1. All administrative tasks
2. Hiring staff
4. Giving appraisals
5. Ensure smooth functioning of the department
6. Make departments budget
7. Forecast sales
8. Monitor reservation systems to maximize occupancy,
sales, and revenue
9. Conduct department meetings
10.Check arrivals, departures, and review all reports of
the FO department.
Assistant Front Office Manager-
1. Supervise and coordinate day to day activities
2. Assign duties
3. Check daily reports, arrival lists, departure lists, VIP arrival, group
4. Update FO manager about the happenings
5. Coordinating with other departments like HK, sales, F&B
1. To ensure smooth check-in and check-out
2. Handle guest complaints
3. Coordinating with travel counter and airlines
4. Coordinates with the security department and ensure the safety
and security of the hotel
5. Ensure smooth functioning of the lobby
6. Handle keys
Guest Relation Executive-
1. Take feedback from guests
2. Maintain guest feedback forms
3. Maintain guest comment cards
4. Handle VIP arrivals
5. Ensure that guests leave with a positive image of the hotel
6. Check any complaints and inform the department
1. Receive and process reservation inquiry of guests
2. Maintain the reservation records
3. Share the information with other departments like sales F&B
4. To prepare the expected arrival list, departure list for the day
5. To fill registration cards, guest history card
6. To give the information to the receptionist
7. To prepare guest folder having reservation documents, emails and
1. Greet the guests on arrival
2. Confirm the identity of guests
3. Fill the registration form
4. Assign room
5. Prepare room status report and check discrepancy with housekeeping
6. Process request for check out
7. Inform late checkout, early check out to HK department
8. Give information about the hotel, facilities and the city to the guest
1. Prepare guests’ bills
2. Update guest transactions daily
3. Exchange foreign currency
4. Make closing balance account at end of shift
5. Maintain house bank
1. Answer the calls directly
2. Direct incoming calls to the extension number, department, etc
3. Answer the queries about the hotel and its services
4. Log all wake-up calls
5. Handling guest messages
6. Handling outgoing calls
7. Handling calls from the rooms/guests
1. Handle guest luggage
2. Transport the luggage to the room on arrival/guest
3. Put luggage tag on bags and luggage on arrival
4. Escort guest to the room and tell them about the
room, service directory and function of equipment in
5. Deliver mail, message and package to the rooms
1. Greeting guests/customers
2. Manage guest/customer complaints.
3. Taking messages
4. Managing mail, luggage and deliveries.
5. Perform basic administrative/secretarial/reception duties.
6. Running errands to assist guests.
7. Arranging transportation and excursions upon visitor request.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.