O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 24 de setembro de 2020.A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
PETER SEAN MULOIN
2211, rue de Nice
St-Lazare, QC J7T 2C4
• I possess the designation of Professional Logistician (PLog) since 2008, I am experienced in
logistic principles and practices and I have over 35 years of hands on experience in
procurement, warehousing and logistics functions at the International and national level.
• I have personally conducted warehouse activities such as receiving, location creation,
material storage, shelf life monitoring, preservation procedures, material issuance, packaging,
repair and overhaul, shipping, custom documents and transportation by sea, road and air
• Managed multiple numbers of warehouses in Montreal as a supervisor including the tasks of
material selection schedules according to national demands, employee supervision,
alignment of best warehouse practices and procedures.
• Supervised warehouse employees numbering 50+ employees including the verification of
their hours worked, sick days, vacation days and overtime as well as performance
evaluations, ensuring their training requirements met warehouse needs and ensured the
development of their knowledge was in line with future company needs.
• Supervised 11+ employees within a fabrication environment that conducted the activities of
expediting, data control, inspections, and logistics and warehousing in support of developing
Québec’s Northern Mining Resources. My responsibilities included the comprehension and
implementation of expediting rules and regulations involving tight delivery timelines, visits to
fabrication sites to inspect progress, verification of engineering document submissions,
inspection of completed fabrications, coordinating the delivery of fabricated equipment by
sea, road and air, the receipt of material at site including the warehousing, preventive
maintenance related to cold weather environments and the eventual issuance of material to
• Extensive knowledge of warehouse principles and operations including the creation of
warehouse site plans, work flow areas, procedures and processes to be implemented to
ensure seamless warehouse operations.
• Multiple years as Director of Procurement in both International and Domestic operations. I am
currently the Director of Administration and Procurement responsable for functions pertaining
to material control of 12,000 SKU’s, 11 warehousing locations, inventory control, returns &
repairs, procurements valued at $40M, vehicle fleet maintenance, supervising and
development of employees numbering 40+, transport & logistics by air, road and sea, custom
clearance activities and management of site accommodations and infrastructure
requirements for an Electric Generating Site in Algeria
PETER SEAN MULOIN
2211, rue de Nice
St-Lazare, QC J7T 2C4
• Planned, managed, executed and tracked the procurement, container storage, location
creation and inventory control of equipment, vehicles and personnel in International Projects
• Initiated, developed and implemented inventory tracking process for Immediate Operational
Requirements (IOR’s) into austere environments and conducted inventory verifications of
holdings including control measures, policies and practices for International Projects.
• Managed, coordinated and controlled $60M Operations and Maintenance (O&M) budget for a
National Fleet Management Project.
• Effectively implemented material control policies for domestic and international projects.
• Initiated, coordinated and managed service and procurement activities in warehouses for
• Coordinated, supervised and reviewed procedural processes as well as employee schedules.
• Created, implemented and monitored new cost saving procedures within the warehouse
discipline, procurement activities, vehicle maintenance, human resource requirements and
site management responsibilities.
SNC Lavalin employed me within their Mine and Metallurgy Division in January 2012. I was responsible
for the activities of supervising the cradle to grave processes of the activities related to fabricating,
expediting, inspection, warehousing and logistics. Once the project was completed successfully in 2013, I
transferred to the O&M Project within the Infrastructure and Construction Division. My responsibilities
were within the Hadjret En Nouss Algeria project as the Head of Warehousing, Purchasing, Logistics and
Customs. I was responsible for managing 15 employees, providing best practices related to material
management, supervising the purchasing of local and international material as well as the
transportation/customs activities related to the delivery of these purchases. In Dec 2014 I was promoted
to Manager/Director of Administration, Procurement, Material Control, Logistics, Customs and Moyennes
Généraux with a staff of over 40+ employees. I am presently still in this position...
University Courses (BA) – RMC Correspondence Studies (incomplete)
Word Document, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Inventory Management Systems, DWAN, Adobe, SAP,
WMS, PM+, PDM, Coswin...
English – Oral and Written
French – Oral and Written