حیاتی ارگانهای گرفتاری با همراه
است؟ بازو دور ازقطر درصد چند خون فشار دستگاه
12-What is proper way of obtaining BP in a neonate?
4) invasive method for all neonates
13-What are the common causes of HTN among the neonates?
2) Severe obstructive uropathy
3) Renal hypoplasia
4) Renal artery thrombosis (particularly if a UAC has been in place
5. 14-What medication should be avoided in cardiomonary disease?
15-Which one is not not standard protocol for BP measurements?
1) BP measured by oscillometric devise
2) BP measurement performed just after a feed
3) Infant lying in a prone or supine position
4) Use of an appropriate sized BP cuff
16-Which one is not in first-line investigation in neonatal HTN?
1) Serum electrolytes (K, Ca)
2) CBCdiff (e.g. thrombocytopenia)
4) Serum aldosterone & serum cortisol
17-Which item is wrong about hypertension medical treatment in neonates?
1) Asymptomatic/ mild HTN (systolic BP 95 - <۰۰th
%), treat with oral
2) We treat HTN with medication after we treated overload and pain
3) Sever HTN (systolic ≥99th
%) is treated with medication
4) Before we start medication we must wean or stop drugs which are causing
18-which is false in sever HTN?
1) We gradually decrease BP to minimize brain, heart and kidney injury
2) We should decrease BP below 95th
percentile specially in 24h
3) If BP lowered below 95th
percentile in the first 24h, it could cause optic
4) All are incorrect