Scholarship for Pharmacy and other Undergraduate students.pptx
4. 1. Name & Date of Birth: Fill your name & date of birth as printed on your
Class X certificate
2. Email ID: The applicant has to enter his/her own valid & functional email
address which will be used for the application process and subsequent
communications upon registration.
3. Eligibility Criteria: Secured atleast 65% or above Marks in 12th / CGPA of
4. Name of Institute: If your Institute is not listed, please type the name of
your instiutute in the column "Institute Other than IITs and NITs"
5. Educational Record: Please fill the education details in ascending order
under Education. Also mention semester wise scores of the current course i.e.
B.Tech./MBBS/B.E./B.Pharm/Others under Education details. Click on add
button to add more rows.
6. Rank in All India Entrance Examination – Write name of entrance
examination followed by Rank attained in the examination. (For e.g. you may
write JEEMain-“1234” & JEEADV-1234, NEET-12345 etc.)
7. Parent's Occupation – All the candidates are advised to give full details of
parent’s occupation. Incomplete details about occupation will not be preferred
8. After successful registration, the candidate will receive confirmation email
alongwith a copy of application form.
For any corrections, please send an email request to the foundation.
9. Write “NA” if any detail is not applicable to you.
Instruction for filling Online Application Form: