O slideshow foi denunciado.
Utilizamos seu perfil e dados de atividades no LinkedIn para personalizar e exibir anúncios mais relevantes. Altere suas preferências de anúncios quando desejar.

E Commerce in Middle East

2.792 visualizações

Publicada em

This Presentation shows some statistics about the E-Commerce business and Marketing in Middle East.

  • Hey guys! Who wants to chat with me? More photos with me here 👉 http://www.bit.ly/katekoxx
       Responder 
    Tem certeza que deseja  Sim  Não
    Insira sua mensagem aqui

E Commerce in Middle East

  1. 1. 39% of adult users Internet users in Saudi Arabia buy products and pay for services online ( that’s 3.1m people, around 12% of total population)
  2. 2. Almost half (47%) of the consumers in Middle East own a Credit Card.
  3. 3. E- Commerce Audience 68 % Males 32 % Females Out of the 90 million E-commerce users, 68% are males and the remaining 32% are female users.

×