1. PROFESSION: /SAFETY ENGINEER
Address: 1 omara Bin Hazm street Old Airport Road,Al matar Al qadeem,Doha Qatar.
Date Of Birth: 23-12-1986.
Marital Status: Single.
Mobile No: +97466417105,+97431017464
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
MATERIALS AND METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
NEBOSH DIPLOMA (IN VIEW)
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health,UK) IGC 1
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health,UK)IGC2
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health ,UK)IGC3
2. IOSH (Institution of OccupationalSafety And Health,UK)
OSHA(OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION,USA)
-Highly enthusiastic and experience of implementing safety procedures.
-Experience of providing safety supports to working site facilities.
-Potential of preventing workplace safety hazards by following routine inspections.
-Expertise in providing trainings, updating documenting policies and investigate unsafe conditions.
-Ensures safety and security in the company.
-Inspect,plan safety arrangements at work places.
-Assist facilities with all safety, health regulation and follow company’s guideline.
-Expertise in maintaining all safety measures and norms effectively.
-Experience in the field of managing safety aspects in various industries.
-Use effective strategies to minimize risks.
-Well verse with safety procedure.
-Goal oriented and self-motivated.
-Efficiency of managing multiple tasks.
-Hard working and flexible to work in shifts.
MIDMAC CONTRACTING AND WLL
FEBRUARY 2015 TILL PRESENT
SAFETY ENGINEER/HSSE TEAM LEADER
3. - Prepares Heath, Safety and Security plans.
- Manages the Heath, Safety and Security plans in accordance with the PMDS.
- Monitor the construction activities against the requirements ofthe projects health, safety and security
- Monitors the preparation of method statements by the contractors and their approval by the site
- Monitors the provision by the consultant and contractor of personal protective equipment.
- Monitor the provision by the contractorof health and safety inductions,briefings and lunch-box
- Monitors the provision by the Contractors off site safety signage and notice boards.
- Monitors the provision of the Contractors off site security measures.
- Reports on the Contractors failure to comply with the requirements of the health, safety and security
managementsystem and plan promptly and ensure that immediate and appropriate corrective actions
- Issues of health, safety and security incidentreports and register every two weeks and when urgent
action must be taken.
- Identifies trends in health, safety and security non-compliances and proactively identify with the
contractor measures to stop the trends.
- Prepares and submitfinal reports on health, safety and security managementand include as part of
the handoverdeliverables and Health and Safety Designers File.
- Participates in the developmentand implementation of design office and project safety plans.
- Assigns and provides technical supervision of project safety performance,qualifications and
- Reviews contractors on bid list with regard to safety performance, qualifications and programs.
•Promote health and safety within the organization and developsafer and healthier ways of working.
Application of programs to remove the hazards from the work place and to correct unsafe work practices.
•Inspectand test machinery and equipmentto make sure they meet safety regulations
4. •Make sure that personal protective equipmentis being used in workplaces according to regulations
•Make sure that dangerous materials are correctly stored
•Identify and test work areas for potential accidentand health hazards and implementappropriate
•Make sure that the organization is aware of, and complies with, all legislation in relation to the use
of its plant, equipmentand substances,as well as in all workplace activities
•Help supervise the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions,study possible causes
and recommend remedialaction
•Conducttraining sessions for management,supervisors and workers on health and safety practices
•Coordinate emergency procedures
•Communicate frequently with managementto report on the status of the health and safety program
•Recommends ordemands necessary action or procedural changes to correct areas not in compliance
•Acts in an advisory capacity on all matters pertaining to health and safety for the guidance of the
employerand the workers.
•Develophealth and safety systems,including policies, procedures and manuals.
Shelter Group Qatar
Duties and Responsibilities:
Review and assess safety provisions in the contractors Work Method Statements
Carry-out, record,documentand issue daily, weekly & monthly site safety inspections and reports
Carry outH&S inductions and presentations
Prepare all accidentand near miss safety reports
Deputise for the SeniorHSE Advisor as required.
Review 'Permit to Work' applications
Check proper maintenance and operation of all safety equipment
5. Review, assess and report on site security,fire, First Aid and welfare facilities, and procedures
appropriate to the Works are provided and properly maintained.
Prepare and issue Safety Violation Notices
Carry outaccident and near miss investigations
Assist and participate in construction related site safety training
Set a high personal example of Health and Safety at all times.
Zerock Construction Company Nigeria LTD
June 2013-Dec 2013
-Develop, implementand monitor the safety procedures.
-Ensure all reasonable and proper measures are to be applied.
-Establish budgetproposals for safety and provide specific training programs.
-Increase and apply the awareness on health and safety levels within the organization.
-Provide investigate and report on working conditions to the SeniorOfficers.
-Initiate on fires and other emergencies situations.
2006-2011: B ENG in Materials And Metallurgical Engineering University Of Technology Owerri Imo
1999-2004 :Queen OfFatima InternationalAcademy umuakagu Nsu,Box110 Nsu Mbano
6. 1992-1998 :CentralSchoolUmuezeala Ogwara Ehime Mbano L.G.A. Imo State,Nigeria.
BachelorOf Engineering in Materials And Metallurgical Engineering passed in october2011 with
Second Class Honors Degree.
1999-2004:WestAfrican Examination council,WAEC.
Microsoft Office:Word,Excel,Power Point,Page Maker,Microsoft Access.
REFERENCES:Available on request.