1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : PRAVEENKUMAR MAHADEV MANE
Mobile : +966544188949
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Applied for: SAFETY ENGINEER
Looking forward to work in a challenging and demanding environment with a mutually rewarding
experience in order to utilize my expertise and extensive knowledge of safety and medical care to the benefit
of employees and the organization where my capabilities are effectively used as a safety officer.
Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
B.L.D.E.A’S School & college of Nursing,
Bijapur, Karnataka, INDIA.
• NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
05, June, 2013, International HSE Council LLC
Integrated Management Systems & Internal Auditor Training.
24, June, 2013, TUV Middle East
• ISO/OSHAS 18001
24, June, 2013, TUV Middle East
• B.H.B Emergency Response, Fire & B.A Training
25, November, 2012, BHB Safety Specialist
• Advance First Aid and Medical Assistance Training.
28, November, 2012, American Heart Association (Uniteam Medical Assistance) Abu-Dhabi. U.A.E.
• Basic First Aid Training.
26, June, 2012, Emirates Technical & Safety Development System.
• Stretcher Rescue Training
16.11.2013 BHB Safety Specialist
• Emergency stimulation Exercise
09.01.2014 BHB Safety Specialist Abu-Dhabi. U.A.E.
Page 1 of 5
2. Working Experience:
Project : Riyadh Metro Project, Package – 03, Saudi arabia
Project cost : US $ 7·82 billion
Period : JUNE. 2015 to till date
Employer : FCC- Fast Consortium
Client : AR-Riyadh Development Authority
Position held : HSE ENGINEER
The Riyadh Metro project is the largest metro project in the region. It is divided in to three (3) packages and
Package 3 was awarded to FAST Riyadh Metro Alliance. The FAST Riyadh Metro Alliance is a consortium
comprising multi-national groups known in their respective field of expertise.
Construction: FCC (Leader), Samsung C&T, Strukton, Rolling Stock and railway providers: Alstom
Designers: Atkins, Typsa and Setec Group
Package 3 is comprised of Lines 4, 5 and 6. It has an estimated length of 12.9km for the underground and
58.7km for elevated viaducts with 25 no. of stations.
Conducting safety induction, training and other safety awareness program for all Management staff &
Conduct Internal Safety Audit along with internal audit auditors.
To advice effective safety promotional activities and safety motivation to the top management of Employer
Investigation all the accident / near miss, accident & reporting them to the client.
To assist in the effective implementation of the Safety plan in every aspect during the entire construction
Prepare MOEF (Ministry of environment and forest) report and submit to client.
Prepare Safety Training presentation.
Responsibilities include Planning, Organizing, Implementing various Safety & Health system at project
Responsible for development of all HSE Training, Safety Induction to all site Employees and workers.
Monitoring the strict implementation of work permit system (Work at height, hot work, lifting work,
Electrical work etc.)
Review safety guidelines for construction activities like working at height, rigging jobs, crane safety,
material handling & electrical safety, proper access etc.
Ensure adequate firefighting at work place.
Direct supervision on permit to hot work, scaffolding, excavation, welding & cutting, heavy lifting.
Conducting Weekly Site Health, Safety & Environment committee meeting.
Coordinate all imminent Hazards to all department heads for immediate control measure.
Daily monitoring of all potential hazards that may occur within the duration of the project and check
policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
Preparing Daily, weekly, monthly observation report.
Promote safety awareness and accident prevention measures to secure a safe place of work.
Page 2 of 5
3. Effectively conducting site inspection for the clients and coordinating with the site In-charge & liaison
department and conducting internal meeting of staff members for discussing and sorting out HSE
problems of site.
Implementation of Contractual / Client requirements in accordance with condition of contract on safety,
Carryout Weekly safety walk-around inspections, record Hazards and work with the Site Manager /EHS
Manager to eliminate/reduce the hazards
Ensure that all employees follow health, safety and environment rules and receive proper training in the
use of the facility equipment.
Record all near misses, first aid incidents and other accidents.
Investigate and report all accidents within the time frame set forth by the company
Review procedures, safe work instructions and safety alerts to maintain HSE system and inform workers
Conduct daily tool box talks with employees to cover EHS issues and standards
From : 20.OCTOBER.2011 TO 30.MARCH.2015
Employer : SAMSUNG C&T Corporation Deep Tunnel sewerage project in Abu-Dhabi for the
Strategic Tunnel Enhancement Project (STEP)
Appointment : Safety Officer
Summary of Duties:
Administrate health & safety program and project safety requirements. Assist safety manager with
health and safety matters and ensure liaison & coordination channels are maintained among the site
teams and the subcontractors on safety and health control.
From : 25.SEPTEMBER.2007-30.JUNE.2011
Employer : DUBAI METRO (Obayashi Corporation DURL project,)
Appointment : Assist Safety Officer
JT METRO JV is a Joint Venture of different renowned companies (Obayashi- Kajima- Yepi Merkezi-
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries- Mitsubishi Corporation) and is the main contractor of Dubai Metro
Red and Green line construction under which I was responsible for a section of approx. 25 km
leading a team of 28 HSE officers administrated EHS system in the following construction process.
12 nos of Over Ground Stations, Pilling, Pier and Pier cap Construction.
Utility diversions, road diversion, Traffic management
Elevated section viaduct construction with Launching Gantries.
Depot and Pre-cast yard, Car park Building
• Served in Dutco Balfour Beatty and BK Gulf Construction Company as a Male Nurse and Asst Safety
Officer from 19.08.2006 to 23.08.2007.
• Worked as a Male Nurse in B.L.D.EA’S HOSPITAL, KARNATAKA INDIA from 20.12.2004 to
Page 3 of 5
• Observe work activities and identify hazards in a range of operations such as Lifting, Work at height,
Chemical handling, and Operating machinery, Excavation, Concreting, Mining and associated
activities with TBM (Tunnel Boring machine),CPL (Corrosion Protective Lining) etc.
• Daily inspection of the permits related to Lifting activity, Hot work, Work at Height, Excavation,
Confined space, Work permit (for Activity on the surface affecting the personnel inside the Shaft
bottom) and Track Occupancy permit.
• Regular inspection of the work area (Surface, Tunnel and TBM) to identify unsafe acts and conditions
and advice line management for the rectification according to the severity.
• Carry out Weekly Safety patrols and prepare the reports for compliance.
• Perform monthly joint site inspections with the Consultants and report site safety performance.
• Conducting HSE training courses on major subjects and induction training to new workers.
• Ensuring the safety of all workers involved in tunneling activity by constant gas monitoring for
Oxygen adequacy, probable presence of H2S, CO and other combustible gases inside the tunnel.
• Conducting Fire Fighting and Emergency Evacuation drill every quarterly .( On Surface and in TBM)
• Conducting comprehensive visual inspection of Hand tools and Electrical equipments and ensuring
all such equipments are certified and tagged by a competent person.
• Assist in accident / incident investigation and compilation of complete report.
• Maintain accurate and organized records of all Safety related Equipment and Lifting Gears
certification and ensure the all Equipments are inspected, calibrated and tested in good time ensuring
that certification is maintained current.
• Ensure that Daily Tool Box Talks are carried out before the commencement of the activities.
• Conduct Weekly Special Tool Box Talks and Monthly Mass Tool Box Talk for the entire working
Force on selected themes related to construction.
• Assisting the employer in the implementation of the Safety policy and the Safety and
Health Requirements as stipulated under the law.
• Carry out Weekly / Fortnightly/ Monthly checks for Fire Services Installations
(including fire Hose Reel and Civil Defense wet raiser outlet), Hop Ups and
associated materials/ emergency and Rescue materials /Full Body Safety Harness,
Page 4 of 5
5. PPE maintenance, ablution unit and Fire Extinguishers respectively and random
checking of Rail Track (Sleeper and Fishplates) for Locomotives.
• Administer and monitor a code of Safe Handling of Hazardous substances and
maintain Product Data sheets on file.
Microsoft-Word, Excel, PowerPoint. DTP (Desk Top Publish)
Troubleshooting hardware and software issues (spyware, virus, most windows operating system) photo
express/ Photo shop.
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam. Arabic
Name : Praveenkumar Mane
Father’s Name : Mahadev Mane
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 22 March 1983
Marital Status ` : Married
Visa Status : Employment Status
Driving License : Indian/United Arab Emirates.
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and
PLACE: RIYADH (SAUDI ARABIA) Yours Faithfully
Page 5 of 5