1. POOJA BANSAL
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No:-9953401198
Looking for an intellectually stimulating & professionally rewarding career in IT with an organization
where I can leverage my present skills while adding newer ones.
A highly accomplished, dedicated and disciplined telecommunication professional seeking to contribute to grow with a
dynamic, progressive and innovative organization. Recognized as a team player and a performer, consistently completing
assignment on time and under budget. A troubleshooter able to effectively and efficiently resolve the issues, meet and
achieve challenging goals and objective. Results oriented individual with an exemplary track record of success in safety and
regulatory compliance, quality control, customer service, operation, maintenance, installation and management.
Total 4 years of working experience in oracle PL/ SQL,UNIX ,Ms-office , HTML, Mediation System,
Telecom domain knowledge, Operation & Application Support ,Ticketing tool .
Currently Working with Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd as Senior Software Engineer on Ericsson
Prepaid Charging System consultant CS5.0 and CS6.0 in Telecom Domain.
Previously worked with Netconnect Pvt Ltd . offrole of IBM INDIA PVT LTD since 3 years as Software
Engineer on Mediation Project for Telecom Domain.
Bachelor of Technology (I.T.) GNIT College,Greater Noida, (G.B.T.U.).
Acquired Sound Knowledge and understanding subject like:
PL/SQL, Unix, Oracle, MS-Office,Telecom domain knowledge, Operation & Application Support ,Ticketing tool
Possess exceptional communication skill with an analytical bent of mind to grasp new concepts easily & quickly.
Current Experience: (4-may-2015 till Present )
Currently Working with Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd as Senior Support Engineer on Ericsson
Prepaid Charging System consultant CS5.0 and CS6.0
Managing the overall administration of network system involving design of network layouts, configuration &
maintenance of network.
Support for nodes CCN, SDP, AIR, VS, MINSAT, EMM, CRS, NGVS, ECMS.
Planning, Solution Design and Architecture, Implementation and Support as per organisational requirements,
governed by the SLAs as agreed with the customer
Troubleshooting networking problems to ensure minimum downtime & maximum availability of network.
Interaction with Product Line Management (PLM) for improvement in products like IN Feature enhancement etc.
Providing Technical Clarifications and related information on the product post sales.
Project Deliveries as per agreed scope.
Feasibility study of Change Request/Fault Report/New Enhancement for IN Services and base platform and also
providing high level design for implementation and architecture.
Developing a strong inter-personal relationship with the customer.
Support and Upgradation of Intelligent Network Services.
Implementation and support of Intelligent Network Nodes.
2. Installation & Commissioning
Handling installation, configuration & maintenance of Ericsson IN Servers in RSSA.
Identifying project bottlenecks and undertaking corrective measures.
Ensuring effective site management and discipline to ensure timely execution of the projects.
Previous Experience: (June-2012 till Apr-2015)
Previously worked with Netconnect Pvt Ltd . offrole of IBM INDIA PVT LTD since 3 Years as Software
Engineer on Mediation Project for Telecom Domain.
Project Undertaken at IBM INDIA PVT LTD :
Project Name: Telecomm Mediation.
JOB Role : Sr. Mediation System Specialist.
Duration : January 2014 to Present
Client : Airtel (Comptel Mediation)
Tools : Toad ,putty,readhat enterprises linux 6.0 open client system,SQL Developer,IBM Lotus Notes,KVM
Language : PL-SQL,UNIX
Database : Oracle (9.2.0)
Severs : Unix(AIX 184.108.40.206), Windows
Project Description :
The Mediation System deals with raw CDR collection from other servers globally. My role is mediation specialist to
check the collect the CDR as raw format and distribute the processed CDR to down streams through the COMPTEL
Role and Responsibilities:
• Scheduling Backup and Backup scripts through cronjobs.
• Prepare UNIX shell scripts for testing the production application.
• Exporting & importing data using expdp, impdp, and knowledge of loading utilities i.e :- SQL Loader, external
table loader ,UTL_FILE plus Trigger, procedure , function, cursor, collection & object, exception
handling,JOIN,View etc .
• Created shell scripts and updated the scripts as per the requirement.
• Database Patch activities on COMPTEL MEDIATION TOOL.
• Performing Database and server password change activities on production server.
• Create Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
• UAT and Production Support Projects With Oracle PL/SQL Technology under multiple unix platform
( AIX, Linux).
• Experience in troubleshooting SQL issues by using SQL tools and Support within SLA .
• Review of test-plan, test-cases, test-results.
• Monitoring of polling status from source-stream & pushing status from downstream of all portals &
equipments inWireline, Wireless, data clusters and escalating polling/pushing problems to respective team
through email, phone with follow-up or running utilities to solve the polling/pushing problems.
• Experience in writing query for SQL Server and optimizing queries.
• Analysis services, Reporting services and SQL server maintainer.
• Test case CDR’s extraction and verification according to specification from field person.
• Analyze & find the reasons for the CDR’s going into error-bucket & escalate the issue to concerned persons
in development team & follow-up.
Project Name: Telecome Advance Bussiness Solutions (TABS)
JOB Role : Mediation System analyst.
Duration : May 2012 to December 2013
Client : Airtel (TABS AFRICA PROJECT)
Tools : Toad , putty, readhat enterprises linux system,SQL Developer,IBM Lotus Notes
Language : PL-SQL,Unix
3. Database : Oracle 10g
Severs : Unix(Sun Solairs), Windows
This includes all the telecom modules Mediation,Rating,Billing,Interconnect and Provisioning. Flow of Project is Files
come from MSC land at Mediation server then Filter those files for down streams like Rating,Billing,Interconnect then
apply rate Plans on those data at down streams and then send for billing and then printing of those data for particular
Responsibilities: Africa telecomm mediation, provisioning,CRM platform and Billing Production management
• Currently responsible for Supporting Billing Mediation software from various providers serves end to
end functionality for Telecom Operators for Africa(Kenya/Tanzania/Ghana/Nigeria).
• Filtering out of non billing-relevant CDRs and reconciliation of CDR .
• Aggregation of partial CDRs related to the same call.
• Handling Technical issues Escalation and resolve within defined SLA and coordinate with ITS if
required to to resolving Mediation product bug.
• Automation of manual work like Reconciliation process using shell script and procedures
• Provisioning: Monitoring the provisioning queue and rectification of provisioning related issues
• Patch deployment in the UAT server, product ion server.
• Internal Business Testing
• Application monitoring
• Client interaction.
• Pre to Post Migration Monitoring.
• Mediation Configurations
• Day to day issue analysis and rectification.
2006 X from G.G.S.S.S,Khajuri khas C.B.S.E Board with 86.5%.
2008 XII from S.K.V,Timarpur C.B.S.E.Board with 70%.
2012 Bachelor of Technology (I.T.) from GNIT,Greater Noida From G.B.T.U. with 74%.
Operating System : Linux,MS-DOS, Windows 98 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Programming Languages : C ,PL/SQL,HTML,UNIX
Tools : IBM Lotus Notes,Toad, Putty,SQL Developer
Database : Oracle 10g
Web Concepts : HTML,XML,CSS
Date of Birth : 29 Dec 1991
Language Proficiency : English and Hindi
Permanent Address : 626/12,S.B.S. Colony,Karawal Nagar,delhi
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : DELHI (POOJA BANSAL)