As trend reports on business priorities, technologies, departments and human interactions hit the scene in the New Year, five thought leaders share their insights in the new 2015 Collaboration Trend Report.
Thought leaders from Edelman, PGi, AirWatch® by VMWare®, Central Desktop and Frost & Sullivan share their top five emerging business collaboration trends for 2015 in a revealing new EBook: The Future of Business Collaboration—2015 Edition.
Get the free eBook here: bit.ly/FutureofBiz2015
The trends include:
1. Anywhere-ization: The evolution of "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) and "Bring Your Own Application" (BYOA)
2. The Workplace of Things: The "Internet of Things" comes to offices - physical and virtual
3. Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Collaboration: Cloud-based technologies solve the problem of time zones with real-time and near-time interactions
4. Big Data: Collaboration in and around data is now vital for defining big data success without and around organizations
5. Convergence: Unifying business practices and collaboration technologies into singular, unifying experiences