1. Oscar Marin
Orlando, FL (718) 598-1228 email@example.com
Marketing Professional, a self-motivated leader with a solid background in customer interaction, seeking a job
opportunity in Product Development and Digital Marketing. A leader with the ability to develop new skills and
acquire knowledge to enhance current role. Fluent in English & Spanish. Available to travel within the USA or
• Marketing & Sales
• Digital & Social Media Marketing
• Contract Negotiations & Executions
• YouTube & Blogger Skills
• Facebook & Twitter Applications
• Client & Vendor Relations
• Public Relations & Retail Operations
• Advertising Strategies
• Research Analysis
• Sales Promotions
• Time Management
• Word & Outlook
• Reports & Presentation
• Team Contributor
SUNY Old Westbury College - BS / Marketing Westbury, NY 2013
Impact Marketing &Promotions - Lead Brand Ambassador Orlando, FL 2014 - Present
• Staff and manage promotional events for specific brands.
• Create advertizing strategies and customer service campaigns across a multitude of industries.
• Support the marketing research team in the identification and shaping of branding initiatives and targeted
• Provide customers with detailed education of all products and branding information as needed.
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
• Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
Liam Fitzpatrick’s – Server/Bartender Lake Mary, FL 2013 - 2015
• Engaged in exceptional customer service by answering customer inquiries and resolving issues promptly
• Took prompt corrective action to report unsafe conditions to maintain the safety of all patrons and staff.
• Maintained stock levels of inventory to prevent shortage of critical items.
• Provided bartending services for the bar and restaurant areas.
• Adapted quickly to a fast paced environment and cultivate strong interpersonal relationships within the
Code Blue Beverage - Marketing/Sales Representative New York, NY 2010 - 2012
• Managed reports on a daily of sales activities and results as required by the organization, and provided
necessary back-up to support sales.
• Coordinated all distributors requests across local and national territories.
• Evaluated operating statements to identify business trends , this included sales, profitability, expense
control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
• Performed inventory control measurements to ensure the business exceeded stock targets and issues in the
stock and replenishment areas were managed according to business requirements.
• Facilitated the staging, stock and storage of merchandise by following organizational processes.
• Built & maintained relationships with businesses, distributors and account representatives.
2. • Attended and set up promotions/demos such as visiting accounts during special promos/events for brand
awareness in and outside of an assigned territory.