1. The Christian Living Class
1. All must be in standing position in a circular formation.
2. Leader stays in the middle and starts the game by saying “Yes!” while
nodding his head or “No!” while moving his head side to side - pointing at
anyone in the group.
3. The person who was pointed at should answer by saying the opposite
word but moving his/her head corresponding to the word that the leader
4. Anybody who was caught will be given a corresponding punishment.
LESSON OF THE GAME:
Concentration and readiness keep as alert in what was said and done.
Therefore, to understand God’s direction we need concentration (focus your
eyes to the Lord) and be ready at all times.
2. REAL DISCIPLE
•Christians must not be just mere believers of Christ,
they are to be His disciples. It is one thing to make a
decision for Christ; but, it is quite another thing to
FOLLOW CHRIST in your daily life.
•Although it costs nothing to be a Christian, it costs
plenty to be a CONSISTENT BELIEVER or a DISCIPLE.
•A mere believer is focused on what he can get from
Christ, but a disciple is committed to please Jesus in
3. PICTURES OF A REAL DISCIPLE
1. CHRIST’S SERVANT. Knowing that he is redeemed
by the blood of Jesus, a real disciple no longer lives
for himself but for Jesus (Gal. 2:20).
a. Willing to deny himself of comforts (Luke 9:57-58)
b. Willing to love Jesus above anything else
c. Willing to follow Jesus all the way (Luke 9:61-62)
4. 2. FRUIT BEARER. Real disciples of
Jesus are known by the fruit they bear.
Two kinds of Fruit of a Disciple of Jesus
a.Fruit of the Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) - the character of
Jesus manifested in our lives.
b.Fruits of Evangelism (John15:16) - lost
souls won for Jesus.
5. 3. DISCIPLE- MAKER. The principle of
reproduction means producing “after
one’s own kind”. A real disciple produces
another real disciple. It is multiplying
one’s self into the life of another person.
6. HOW TO PRODUCE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST?
a. Be involved in soul winning and mentoring of
new believers in the Gospel Class,
Conquerors’ Camp & Christian Living Class
b. Be involved in a in a Cell Group on a weekly
c. Resolve to be a Sponsor, building a new
believer up in a one-on-one relationship.
7. Let us not settle for merely
believing in Jesus, let us
follow Him completely.
9. Group Sharing:
What is the difference between an
ordinary believer and a real disciple?
What is the importance of being a
member of a