1. NITISH REDDY CHELAM
Aiming for challenging assignments in Finance and Marketing with an organisation of repute
A budding MBA with a zeal to make a winning career in the areas of Accounting & Financial Management and
Currently associated with Madura Fashion and Lifestyle(Brand- Louis Philippe) as Assistant Store manager
Endowed withapassionforwinningas evincedthroughdemonstratedexcellenceinacademics& extra-curricularactivities
Successfullyundertakenvariousacademicprojects inthefieldof financeprovidinginsightof Portfolio Managementthrough
economic & industry analysis
Ability to analyse and interpret unique problems with a combination of academic experience and logical thinking to
find the right solutions
Successfully undergone the internship in Suryachakra Power Corporation, Hyderabad
An effective communicator with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Since June’14 Madura Fashion and Lifestyle(Brand- Louis Philippe) as Assistant Store manager
Key Result Areas:
Customer Service :
• Provide high level of customer service to customers requiring assistance.
• Work with customers to develop solutions to problems they request assistance with.
• Be flexible in attitude to the requests of customers
• Answer telephones in a prompt and efficient manner
• Inwarding and outwarding of stock
• Stock management
• Ensure stock is always on display and available for sale.
• Identify any missing tags and request a replacements.
• If notified of an incorrect shelf price ensure it is corrected.
• In conjunction with appropriate staff/managers assist in merchandising for major promotions such as catalogues.
• Identify any product out of stock and notify the appropriate person for re-ordering.
• Maintain reports of the stock available in the store and check whether they meet the specified norms.
• Ensure that the staff have a comprehensive understanding of all products within the store so that they can confidently
communicate the features and benefits to customers.
• Train the staff about the new launches and give a monthly brief data of the competitors
• Motivate the staff to achieve their monthly targets
Finance & Accounts:
• Effectively using the billing software
• Cash and credit card management
• Mainitaining the daily sales reports and check for any discrepancies
• Following the processes in the store according to the set SOP
• Check the stock is delivered and replenishment happening at the right time
• Maintaining the reports of the stock available at the store
• Identify the fast movers and non movers in the store and sending the non moving stock back to the warehouse
Organisation – Suryachakra Power Corporation Limited , Hyderabad
Period – June 1, 2013 – July 15, 2013
Duration – 45 days
Designation – Intern
Learnt about various aspects of working capital management in the organisation and prepared a project report of it.
Organisation – Biological E Limited , Hyderabad
Period – May 2011 - June 2011
Duration – 30 days
Designation – Industrial trainee
1.) Project - Evaluation of Anti depressant activity of Tramadol Hydrochloride in Mice model
Period – January 2012 – April 2012
Duration – 3months
2.) Project – Working Capital Management in Suryachakra Power Corporation Limited
Period – June 2013 – July 2013
Duration – 45 days
Well versed with MS Office and internet Applications
MBA from Lovely Professional University, Phagwara in 2014 with 6.7 CGPA
B.pharmacy from Geethanjali College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad in 2012 with 70.4%
12th from Sri Chaitanya Junior Kalasala , Hyderabad in 2008 with 87.2%
ICSE from Sri Sai Public School, Hyderabad in 2006 with 77%
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/ ACCOLADES
1. Participated in “PROMETHEAN-2010” , a National Level Technical Symposium held at B.V.Raju Institute of
Technology, Medak, Andhra Pradesh and presented a poster
2. Participated in “DRAVYAKA-2010”,a National Level Seminar held at Geethanjali College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad,
3. Participated in Intraschool and Interschool level Cricket and Kabaddi competitions
4. Was the captain of Jupiter house at school level
5. Strongly recommended by “Aspiring minds” for the positions of Analyst, Channel Sales Manager , Marketing
manager and Associate based on AMCAT score.
6. Secured “A” grade in English, Aptitude and Computer basics in Pre employability test conducted by Wheebox.
Date of Birth : 7th April, 1991
Address : G1, Chilukuri Residency , P&T colony , Uppal Depot , Hyderabad, Telangana - 560039
Languages Known : English , Hindi and Telugu