1. CURRICULAM VITAE
To secure a challenging position in an organization where I can prove my ability and skills
in any field to enhance the growth of the Organization. As well as can learn new things and use
my skill and experience for the betterment of the organization and my personal Career.
A Graduate in Business Management. Working as an Financial Accountant. Able to work on
own Initiative and as a part of a team & hard working and dedicated to work I gained by my carrier
I can handle challenging jobs with dedication and maintaining high quality, discipline and
Company : Lavender Hotel Sharjah 4* (Previously Lords Hotel)
Position Held : Financial Accountant
Duration : From 06/2014 - Present
▪ Preparing Budgets, Developing Forecasts.
▪ Settling Corporate Accounts and sending reports to those entities
▪ Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
▪ Posting Entries in accounting software of different clients.
▪ Approving Debt and Credit note issuance
▪ Forecasting the Cash Flow on monthly basis
▪ Running daily credit card transactions through a settlement process
2. ▪ Monitoring the High Bill Balance of in house guest
▪ Preparing Bank Reconciliation monthly Basis
▪ Maintaining complete Bank Transactions.
▪ Deal with Credit Card complaint.
▪ Assist with month-end closing
▪ Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
▪ Provide FC with Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet
▪ Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and
recording accounts receivables data
▪ Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
▪Prioritizing accounts and work flow to meet management goals.
▪ Payroll : Processing Salaries for the staff through Wages Protection System
▪ Review and verify invoices and check requests
▪ Track expenses and process expense reports
▪ Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
▪ Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
▪ Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
Company : Grand Midwest Groups of Hotel Apartments 3*
Position Held : General Accountant
Duration : 01/03/2013 to 31/05/2014
Company : Alukkas Tourist Home
Position Held : Accounts Assistant
Duration : April 2012 to 2013 January
1. Bachelor of Business Management (Kannur University, Kerala)
2. Board of Higher Secondary Education In Commerce- Kerala,
3. 3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate-Kerala,
Project Title: Organization study in Sree Ganesh Industries
Duration : 1Months
1. Operating System Windows 98/2000, XP, and windows7.
2. Well Versed in MS Office, Excel, and Power Point.
3. Wish Net,
4. Prolific software
5. IDS Next, Fortune 6i
6. Pay Trax
Honest, Good interpersonal skill, hard work analytical ability and team effort to
Achieve a common goal.
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 30.01.1991
Nationality : India
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Malayalam
Hobbies : Interacting with People, & Swimming & watching Films
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true and best of my knowledge.
Nitheesh Kumar A Signature