Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
1. Our unique platform is used to share resources relevant to buying, maintaining, and improving a home via websites and social media. Nest4Less offers businesses an opportunity to advertise on an engaging business directory that shares to social media and drives traffic.
2. As a business, you are always looking for new ways to get in front of potential clients who already have an interest in your products and services. One such way is to advertise on a preferred service provider directory, targeted to an online real estate and home enthusiast audience. Not only are these ads targeted to consumers with high purchasing power, but they are recommended by trusted professionals and can be shared with friends and family on social media.
3. Our easy-to-embed directory is ascetically pleasing, engaging, and most importantly allows more information to be displayed about businesses instead of a simple name and phone number. This provides the best user experience possible, resulting in more shares to social media and referrals for the service provider and agent at the same time.
4. When an agent signs up they have the ability to embed their directory and control the content right from their website. The controls allow agents to invite service providers and designate “favorites” should they wish to highlight certain businesses.
Unlike side ads or pop-ups, businesses are featured on their site to enhance the user experience, not hinder it. Viewers are clicking on their directory and seeking out reliable services they need in the process of maintaining, buying or selling their home.
5. You can easily access your content at any time, giving you complete control over your ad. You can make changes to logos, contact information, and your description by logging onto Nest4less and changing it yourself rather than trying to get the changes made for you on the agent’s website directly.
Any changes are reflected immediately , meaning you can take advantage of the opportunity to offer up specials on certain occasions, keeping up-to-date with the design of your ad, and keeping an agent’s directory fresh and engaging.