1. Muhammad Nasir
Address: House # E-1, Microwave station colony
Block#18, Faridabad Colony, Dera Ghazi Khan.
Seeking challenging and responsible position where my education, abilities and potential can be
Effectively and efficiently utilized, which offer opportunities of growth to acquire more
• Customer Service Skills
• Document Controller
• Business Correspondence
• Relationship Building
• Time Management
• Organizational Skills
• Handling Account
• Team Player
• Interpersonal Skills
• Business Development
• Handling Office
• Filing and Record
• Leadership qualities to bring the people together for team work and doing counseling and
brainstorming to solve problems around.
• I am a pro-active, motivated & self-starter, with a broad understanding of the Business
Management coupled with comprehensive skills enabling me to produce an exceptional
standard of work.
• Team Player and willing to enhance working capabilities of subordinates.
• Ability to adjust my approach to different people and situation.
• Deals with the disappointments and rejections.
• Good negotiation and networking skills
• Good ability to maintain and analyze data and to work with figures
• Team Management and proper scheduling of tasks to avoid overloading and lagging behind.
• Effective interpersonal & Business communication skill.
• Artistic Presentation (Verbal & Non-verbal).
• Able to do good trouble shooting
• Excellent ability to take on time good decision
2. Academic Qualification
2011-2014 B.Z.U, Multan
2009-2011 B.Z.U, Multan
B.COM (Finance & Accounting)
2005-2007 P.B.T.E Lahore
2003-2004 B.I.S.E Dera Ghazi Khan
• Analysis of various Products
• Marketing Competency
• Value added Services
PTCL Customer Services/OSS (Multan)
• Fixed & wireless Services
• Customers Targeting offering different packages
• Business Integration using Marketing strategies
Organization: Tapal Danadar Tea February 2016 to recent
Designation: Sales Officer
• Managing daily sales report.
• Managing Customers billing Transactions.
• Credit card and Cash Payment Receipts.
• Providing daily operations report to account department.
• Providing orders to relevant department for services.
• Working on IDS Software for accounts management.
• Petty Cash Management for day to day expenses
Achievements & Awards:
• Achieved sales target consistently every month. Awarded best performer
• Received appreciation letters for sales & customer services.
3. Organization: Coca-Cola July-2013 to Feb-2014
Designation: Sales Promoter
• Provide strategic and systematic approach on sales particularly in Retail Stores.
• Selling, merchandising and helping walk in customers to select and buy right products.
• Organize attractive product displays and participate in store promotions activities.
• Verifying and checking stocks delivery, distribution and availability.
• Update customers with new products, arrivals, events and discounts.
• Attend to customer needs and reach sales targets set by the management.
• Knowledge of retail market trends, competition, competitive issues and competing
• Ability to plan and manage retail operations to ensure maximum sales, profitability, best
stocking, increase in customer satisfaction and continued business growth.
• Ensure all store sales and promotions as planned, carried out and kept effectively.
Organization: The Bank of Punjab Feb-2013 to July-2013
• Comparing liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual being to determine credit
• Ensuring all credit criteria laid out internally & by the Central Bank are followed whilst
processing the applications.
• Effective assessment of credit risk and (current and potential) client viability, analysing
financial statements and cash flow of clients.
• Performing of (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for financial products.
• Experience in financial decision making.
• Acting as the coordinator for “5S implementation programs” in Retail Credit Department.
• Active participation in several systems up gradations such as new loan and credit card
processing system and Etihad credit bureau system.
• Experienced in multi-tasking by under system support unit for newly launched systems plus
completing daily SOPs
• Marketing Management
• Consumer Behavior
• Supply Chain Management
• Business Law
• Operational Management