1. MUHAMMAD ASHFAQ
Computer and Information Technology
20+ years as software Engineering / Networking
Personal Profile :
I am an energetic , ambitious person a mature and responsible approach to any task that I
undertake, or situation that I am presented with . As a graduate with 20 years of experience
in IT and management , I am excellent in working with others to achieve a certain objective
on time and with excellence.
A dynamic, technical-oriented professional specialized in various forms of IT and media
seeking a career in IT management where previous experience and skills can be put to
Mailing Address : Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
Iqama ID : Transferable
Contacts : (00966591804532,0562267397)
Email : email@example.com
Master of Computer Science (MCS)
1992 – 1994 Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan -Pakistan.
Bachelor of Science ( Double Math, Statistics )
1989 – 1991 Islamia University Bahawalpur.
F.Sc ( Pre-Medical )
1983 – 1985 Board of Intermediate, Bahawalpur.
1981 – 1983 Board of Secondary Education, Bahawalpur
• Software Application Projects Planning,designing,Development ,monitoring
progress,code review,testing and implementation.
• Hardware/Software/Networking Support and service management.
• Worked under information security Management sytem framework.
• Programming in Visual Studio,VB6,VB.NET,Jave Script,ASP.NET,ADO.NET,
• MS Access, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Crystal Reports all versions.
• Microsoft Office, applications Windows operating system all versions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server
• Strong Knowledge of Wireless LAN,WAN,VLAN ,Routing ,switching .
1. Organization : SAMACO AUTOMOTIVE
Designation : Receiving Officer
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arab
Tenure : June-2016 to uptil now
• Working as receiving Officer in CPD ( central parts department) Al-Nakhil
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2. Organization : Quaid-i-Azam Solar Park (China Project)
Designation : SR.Manager IT
Location : Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Tenure : November-2014 to December-2015
• Heading all groups of companies IT related Projects and be visionary in
the implementation of all projects as a whole, and apply a high level of
business foresightness to all decision making.
• Responsible to implement & supervise the implementation of Microsoft
Dynamics-Great Plains (ERP) & CRM throughout group companies.
3. Organization : Ashraf Sugar Mills Limited
Designation : Manager MIS
Location : Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Tenure : September-2005 to November-2014
• Manage all activities of IT department by planning, organizing,
controlling & scheduling..
• Also DEVELOPED THE ACCOUNTS & FINANCE SYSTEM ,GENERAL LEDGER
SYSTEM,PAYROLL SYSTEM,CANE ACCOUNT SYSTEM,STORE INVENTORY SYSTEM IN
• Responsible for various areas including; invoicing, expenses, payment
runs,reconciliations and dealing with financial queries. Also be required
to cover for other staff in the finance team
4. Organization : CSK Limited
Designation : Sr. Systems Analyst
Location : Gujrat, Pakistan
Tenure : Oct-1999 to September-2005
• Project Management / Supervision of all Systems Analysis,
documentation, designingϖ & testing activities / Phases.
• Development of all Computer Software i.e.; Cane Account ,General Ledger,
Payroll ,Store Account ,Laboratory System in VB6 & SQL with Crystal Report
5. Organization : Punjab Sugar Mills Limited
Designation : Computer Programmer
Location : Vehari, Pakistan
Tenure : Agust-1995 to September-1999
• Administration of Novell Net ware / Windows NT 100 user’s network
• Also maintain all of Computer Software i.e.; Cane Account ,General
Ledger, Payroll ,Store Account ,Laboratory System in Foxpro and Clipper.
• Install, configure and maintain network of 43x PCs at Novell and