1. A PMP certified professional with experience
about (8) years relating to projects planning
and controlling techniques.
He possesses proven competency in fitting
separate elements to work towards a common
aim and a successful track record in working
closely in partnership with both clients and
In the past, he has been assigned to a number
of large-scale projects dealing with different
Right now, he is looking for a suitable position
with an employer where progression within the
company is based on ability & achievements,
rather than on time spent within the business.
Cairo, EGRAAFAT CONSULTS
SR. PLANNING AND PROJECTS CONTROL ENGINEER
2008 - Present
• Taking a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations
as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected
on assigned schedules.
• Integrating inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish
logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Identifying the best series of events in the correct order for the project to finish
on time and on budget.
• Developing detailed yet simple to understand schedules, graphs and reports.
• Project budget determination.
• Using specialist computer software to help keep the project on course.
• Monitoring the progress of the project at different stages of its development.
• Making adjustments to schedules and relevant cost claims if necessary.
• Advising and liaising with project stakeholders and consultants.
• Identifying, analyzing and monitoring schedule deviations and recommends
corrective action/work-around solutions for project considerations.
• Coordinated plant shutdown activities and work packs.
2008 - 2008
2007 - 2007
Cairo, EGAMAB CONSTRUCTION
• Worked as a worker supervisor.
• Dealt with multiple customers.
• Managed resources required for each site.
PLANNING and PROJECTS
+2 010 60300098
• Handled the structural aspect in the design of La Pomme Factory in 6th October
• Helped in designing El Farouk Factory in 10th of Ramadan city.
• Designed several villas and houses.
• Prepared presentations for work progress at site.
BURULLUS GAS COMPANY / ENPPI
WDDM BOOSTER COMPRESSION
24.8 Million USD
JUL 2008 – JUN 2009
WDDM MAIN COMPRESSORS
84 Million USD
JUL 2009 – JUL 2012
PLANET UPGRADE and TIE-INS
12.16 Million USD
FEB 2012 – OCT 2012
Guiedlines for managing individual projects, defines project manaement related
concepts and describes the project management life cycle as well as the project life
JUL 2007 BACHELOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING Cairo University
Project Management Institute
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) ®
RASHPETCO / ENPPI
8.2 Million USD
SEP 2012 – JUN 2013
• Project management from feasibility to detailed planning, including all technical, program and cost
• Solid IT knowledge with experience of producing and amending projects plans using Primavera
• Ability to remain flexible and calm under pressure and in the face of a tight deadline.
• Expertise of planning, projects management & client liaison.
• Experience of interpreting specifications and contract requirements.
• Ability to multi-task in a demanding engineering environment.
• Claims analysis.
• Effective team member with good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS LANGUAGES
ETHYDCO / TOYO / ENPPI
EGYPT ETHYDCO POLY-ETHYLENE
87.9 Million USD
JUL 2013 - PRESENT
RESOURCES MANAGEMENT 85