I. DARK WEB
III. HOW TO ACCESS IT?
IV. WHAT IS TORR?
V. CONTENTS OF DARK WEB
3. DARK WEB
• The part of theWorldWide
Web that is not discoverable
by means of standard search
4. DARK WEB
• "Deep web" is distinct from “DARKWEB".
• The “DARKWEB" is the encrypted network
that exists betweenTor servers and their
• Whereas the "deep web" is simply the
content of databases and other web
services that for one reason or another
cannot be indexed by conventional search
• The term, "deepWeb," was coined by Bright
Planet, an Internet search technology company
that specializes in searching deepWeb content.
• The deepWeb is the part of the Internet that is
inaccessible to conventional search engines, and
consequently, to most users.
• According to researcher Marcus P. Zillman of
DeepWebResearch.info, as of January 2006,
• The deepWeb contained somewhere in the
vicinity of 900 billion pages of information. In
contrast, Google, the largest search engine, had
7. HOW TO ACESS IT
• Technically, this is not a difficult process.You
simply need to install and useTor. Go to
www.torproject.org and download theTor
Tor Browser Bundle, which contains all the
required tools. Run the downloaded file,
choose an extraction location, then open the
folder and click StartTor Browser.
• TheTOR (the onion routing) browser is a web
browser designed for anonymous web surfing and
protection against traffic analysis.
• TOR was originally developed by and for the
United States Navy to protect sensitive U.S.
government communications. WhileTor continues
to be used by government it is now an open
source, multi-platform browser that is available to
the public.TOR is used by reporters, activists,
whistle blowers, law enforcement officials,
business professionals and security-conscious
• Tor consists of a huge proxy database that users
can access to protect their network privacy and
keep their online identity safe.Tor works withWeb
browsers, remote login applications and instant
• Tor is an implementation of onion routing, which
involves running an onion proxy on a user’s
• The software is designed to negotiate a virtual
tunnel through theTor network by encrypting and
randomly bouncing communications through relay
11. CONTENTS OF DARK WEB
• USA Citizenship – Become a citizen of the USA, real USA
• Hitman Network – Group of contract killers from the
US/Canada and EU.
• Agora – Marketplace with escrow. Drugs, guns and more…
• Lion Pharma — Lion Pharma store! EU vendor for Steroids!
English support in our Forum!
• NLGrowers – Coffee Shop grade Cannabis from the
• Peoples Drug Store –The Dark web's Best Online Drug
• Smokeables – Finest Organic Cannabis shipped from the
IF you DO NOT want anyone
( LIKE FBI )TO take you seriously,