1. Michelle Smith
224 Chorley Old Road, Whittle-Le-Woods, Chorley, PR6 7NP
Mobile. 07577 931205 E-Mail: email@example.com
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), * In-House Database Systems * SAP User * Sales and Marketing Experience * ERP *
Customer Service * Telemarketing Experience * Business Development * Order Book * Expediting * Compliance * Fraud
Knowledge * Supervisor / Managerial Experience * Team Leader Skills * Teacher Training and Coaching Skills *
Communicating and Motivating * Team Building * Office Administration * Data Entry * Admin * Documentation * Quality
Checking * Excellent ‘Face to Face’ / Telephone Customer Service Skills * Logistics * Construction, Manufacturing and
Engineering Experience (John Crane / Tiles R Us), Collating Information * Financial Services * Dealt with HNW Customers
* Payments Reconciliation * Strong Organisational Skills * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Excellent
People Business Skills, * the Ability to lean and absorb new product information for marketing purposes.
John Crane Engineering (Nuclear / Oil&Gas) June 18 to Dec 18
Sales Support Co-ordinator
Work within the UK Sales Office in a fast-paced and challenging role, with a high level of responsibility, to
complete various elements of internal sales process activities (on line and off line) that support both the
company’s sales teams and the Customer. In addition there is involvement in various improvement activities.
• Provided Customer support with Order Book Management activities, including expediting, liaised with Operation
plants, Customer updates whilst tracking via out internal tool (EOL)
• Provided, alongside other Sales Support Coordinators, cover for reception activities (booking in of guests,
arranging site training bookings, booking of meeting rooms, stationary ordering, hotels and taxi arranging, receipt
• Provided various sales support activities, regular liaison with operating plants & UK finance, cover for the office,
pricing, report generation ).
• Provided cover for online Sales coordinators as and when required, involving quoting via CRM module and PO
contract review/order entry via business system, providing end to end support for the Customer.
• Involved with customer liaison, order entry, contract review activities, office admin work and customer services
• Ability to multi-task and manage a wide variety of tasks from dealing with full utilisation of Customer transactions
on an ERP business system (e.g. SAP) for entering orders, quotes
• Excellent customer service skills are required along with a knowledge of Word, Excel, SAP, Windows
• A can-do attitude with good communication and people skills, to co-ordinate at all levels
Key Skills – Customer Service, SAP, ERP, Order Book, Project Co-ordination, Strong Communication and
Resolution Skills, Compliance, Planning, Admin, Data Entry, Word, Excel, Outlook, In house database systems
AO.com – Electrical Appliances Online Oct 17 to Feb 18
Customer Experience Specialist
• Helpdesk for all customers queries relating to AO electrical orders including account details, package tracking, re-
arranging delivery dates, any problems with their order, ie faults, damage, replacement items
• Provided essential customer service by being a first point of contact in answering all client and customer calls,
resulting in a positive outcome in a timely manner
• Regularly exceeded KPIs and remained in the weekly monitored top section of high achievers within the business
• Utilised Data Gathering and recorded information accurately, found solutions to any customer queries and
resolved issues independently.
• Booked clients’ deliveries in line with lead times, postcode matrix and survey requirements to ensure that the
delivery was successful, thus prevented delivery failures.
• Recorded and updated information accurately and offered solutions to any issues that might arise, to make sure
that the companies clients and their customers were always happy
• Used my time effectively to research more about the support the company offers its clients and customers and
utilised this to become more pro-active and undertake more duties as my knowledge and capabilities increased
• Consistently shared knowledge with the team, colleagues and managers to improve overall team performance
• Provided a fantastic pre-delivery service in line with benchmarks
• Followed agreed company policies and procedures
Key Skills – Customer Service, Strong Communication and Resolution Skills, Compliance, Planning, Logistics,
Administration, Data Entry, Word, Excel, Outlook, In house database systems
2. Akinika April 17 to June 17
• Responsibly engaged with customers to resolve financial issues and outstanding balances.
• Supported inbound and outbound contacts / customers by telephone, giving exceptional customer service
• Ensured appropriate action was taken on accounts and the right resolution was reached for the customer
• Set up affordable and sustainable payment plans or referred them to third parties who could offer them
Keoghs Solicitors May 16 to Dec 16
Paralegal / Customer Service Officer
• Prioritised and organised daily work tasks, utilised in-house databases and Microsoft Office.
• Contacted courts / Insurers for relevant detailed documentation, chased payments and setup
• Gained an understanding of the litigation process and case life cycle and applied it effectively in daily
• Extracted and updated information within the company’s case management system.
• Daily inputted important documentation onto an in-house system, provided excellent administration.
• Worked to tight deadlines, workloads and worked well under pressure, provided excellent
Available for Work May 15 to Apr 16
Independent Financial Matters Ltd Feb 15 to Apr 15
• Client Management, Customer Service, Telephone Prospecting, Pensions Administration
• Examined and investigated client reports on a daily basis regarding new and existing pensions
• Dealing with High Net Worth Customers on a daily basis
• Updating the Companies Database with Clients Information
• Data Entry - Typing Letters to clients
• Phoned past and present clients to see if they wanted to review their pension scheme, make overall
• Daily Financial Administration – (Paperwork, Filing / Emails / Letters / Post).
Seeking Opportunities in Financial Services Jan 14 to Feb 15
Barclays Bank Plc Jul 12 to Dec 13
Premier Relationship Manager
• Successfully Delivered Exceptional Team Performance across all of the measurable key performance
indicators, through powerful leadership and coaching
• Inspired and guided Premier Banking teams, working with colleagues across the bank to ensure that a culture
of learning and development was encouraged
• Offered guidance and support to my team, undertook training so that they remained skilled and
• Attended regular management meetings and gave feedback and knowledge to my team
• Used Relevant Product Knowledge to continually improve the service delivered to clients
• Developed long term, in depth client relationships with clients
• Supported and implemented the Business Plan and procedure improvements to achieve optimal operational
compliance and credit productivity.
• Carried out side-by-side coaching with the team to assess their training needs
• Possessing excellent written and spoken communication skills, successfully influenced others
• Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work
• An understanding of business finance and management information, which was used to make informed
decisions and deliver efficiencies/savings.
• Development and implementation of external Public Relations campaigns
• Acquired new clients with proactive strategic planning to maintain growth
• Lead Premier activities to ensure opportunities to improve and offer exceptional customer service
• Used my Exceptional Financial Services / Customer Relationship Management skill set extensively
• Excellent track record providing exceptional customer service to HNW Premier Clients
• Proven Track Record in the Financial Industry, of consistently exceeding Sales Targets
• Excellent Telephone skills and ‘Face to Face’ Client Skill set
• Supported members of staff to deliver a quality service and achieve targets
3. Barclays Bank Plc Oct 10 to Jul 12
Premier Relationship Adviser
• Built an ongoing relationship with customers based on value and service
• Provided an outstanding customer experience to affluent clients
• Supported Premier Relationship Manager’s to manage client contact and service, resolving client enquiries on
• Prepared and completed documents, managed data input and report generation, ensuring documentation adhered
to regulatory requirements
• Liaised with support functions to follow through client purchase process requirements
• Used Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of core Retail and Wealth products to gain
understand customers' needs and deliver excellent customer service
NATWEST Bank Plc Sept 05 to Oct 10
Customer Service Officer
• Sales of all Products and Services to Customers
** Regularly Exceeded all Sales Targets **
• Office Administration, Customer Service, Sales and I.T. for the Branch
• Undertook effective individual and business reviews
• Ensured processes and procedures were completed accurately
• Worked all Customer Contact Opportunity (CCO) lists, contact promises and open sales
• Constant contact with customers, providing exceptional customer service
• Developed and implemented customer service solutions
• Maximised sales opportunities through coaching, to proactively identify and address
• Demonstrated good personal judgement when assessing customer needs, providing confident reasoning on a face
to face basis when explaining why decisions had been taken
• Worked calm and objective under pressure, with strong interpersonal and empathy skills
• Built and maintained good relationships with staff with different values or background
feel welcome and respected
• Used empathy and adapted behaviour and style of communication to suit audience
• Upheld high standards of quality and quantity ensuring accuracy of work as well as
speed of delivery.
• Adhered to regulations, legal obligations and data protection rules
• Followed instructions, seek advice or looked for information, if required, to complete
• Remained tenacious in the pursuit of excellence at all times
• Proactively sought feedback from customers and acted upon it
• Learnt new approaches and knowledge quickly to actively look for responsibility.
• Worked on tasks independently and took responsibility for actions and decisions
• Consistently kept busy and able to sustain a high level of energy over long periods of
• Driven to achieving challenging targets and keen to improve personal performance
• Prospected for New Customers via Telephone (Successfully Advised Existing
Customers via Telephone of
products resulting in consistent increased Sales for the Branch)
• Operated ‘in house’ I.T. systems.
• Financial Advice and Promoting of Products and Services to Customers
• Regularly attended and contributed to Departmental Team meetings / briefings.
• Offered Exceptional Customer Service to the Branches Customers.
• Reception Work – Greeting Customers on arrival and assisting them with their requirements at
Tiles ‘R’ Us May 02 to Sep 05
Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for Store Operations
• Supervised all matters necessary for the daily running of the store.
• Implemented new merchandising techniques which were ‘eye-catching’ to customers, helping to maximise sales
within the business
• Introduced new floor layouts, which were customer friendly
• Dealt with customers on a daily basis
• Dealt with customer complaints, return of goods
• Gained Excellent product knowledge and Familiarity with goods
• Looked after customers from initial contact through to final sale.
• Cash handling.
• Responsible for Stock control and deliveries.
• Continuous, extensive customer service.
4. • Merchandised product and displaying on shop floor.
• Brand computer literacy (daily responsibility).
• Exceptionally Good Administration Ability/Skills, incorporating knowledge of daily/weekly
Training & Education:
University of Bolton 1994
• BTEC National Diploma Performing Arts 3 A Levels
Withins School, Bolton 1991
• 6 G.S.C.E.’s including English and Maths (Grades B and a C)
• Driving: Full, Clean UK Licence & own transport.
• Hobbies & Interests: Aerobics, Walking, Qualified First Aider
• References: Are excellent and available on request.