5. 1. What is being compared in the Venn diagram?
2. What are the similarities and differences of the
6. PRESENTING EXAMPLES OF THE NEW LESSON.
Informative Speech- is a type of speech that aims to provide
sufficient details to the audience about a topic. This type of
speech uses descriptions, demonstrations, vivid details and
definitions to explain a subject, a person, an event, or place
the audience wants to understand.
An Informative Speech is written to provide interesting and
useful information to increase the knowledge of your
audience. This might involve providing information about a
person, and animal or an object. It might center around
information regarding a process.
7. ACTIVITY 1: WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE SPEAKERS
DIRECTIONS: COPY LINK PROVIDED TO ACCESS THE VIDEO IN THE
PICTURE. FILL IN THE CHART WITH THE NEEDED INFORMATION. (5
Read the questions carefully and choose the letter of the correct answer. Write your answers on a separate sheet of
1.Which of the following terms refers to a speech that aims to provide sufficient details to the audience about a topic?
A. Informative B. Descriptive C. Argumentative D. Narrative
2. What do you give to your audience when you tell what your speech is about and what your main points will be?
A. Opener B. Conclusion C. Introduction
3. When you deliver a speech to an audience the following should be observe except:
A. Voice projection was good B. Exuded overconfidence C. Eye contact was evident
D. Pronunciation and articulation were correct
4.Which is true of an informative speech?
A. It tends to change the audience's attitudes.
B. It tries to move the audience to action.
C. It tries to sway the audience's opinions.
D. It tends to be noncontroversial.
10. 5. You were to deliver an informative speech with Business Management Club, a
good topic would be
A. Principle of economics
B. Financial management
C. Financial Literacy
D. Entrepreneurial practices