1. Mike Figueroa
2330 Forest Street Easton, PA 18042
Phone: 4842640708 E-Mail: FIG1401@calu.edu
California University of Pennsylvania 2013–2015; 2016-present
- Business Management Major with a minor in Accounting
Northampton Community College 2015-2016
- Completed a Principle of Marketing 300 course at NCC, where we had a group project to
create a product. We had to make up a marketing plan, SWOT analysis, and we had to come
up with our target market and what type of segmentation and target strategy we would use.
We had to choose pricing strategies,pick which promotion strategy to use, make a media
plan, have an advertising plan, and chose the distribution strategy.
To obtain a position of management in a business environment to apply my knowledge and
skillset of management tactics to increase brand equity for not just myself, but most importantly
the company as well and to just generally increase my experience in a business setting.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Windows 8
• Strong Communication Skills
• Familiar with accounting principles and policies, and can complete
general forms such as income statements,general ledger accounts,
statement of owner’s equity, and Business Statements.
• Marketable personality
• Worked for a landscaping company, Lawn Chef, where I was able to
generate my own accounts and deal with my own cliental that I built
myself and would handle other employees for bigger jobs
• Was employed At Giant Food Stores, where I handled customer
service and would deal with customers around the store and also
handled the front end.
2011 - 2013
• Managed catering events for Lutzis Restaurants and also helped
manage kitchen operations as well.
2. Mike Figueroa
• Courtney Searfass
- Director of Patient Transportation at Northwest Hospital
- Management Assistant Enterprise Rent-A-Car
October 2010 – February 2012 (1 year 5 months)
• John Calvert
- Lutzis Restaurant Manager
- Lawn Chef Manager
• Desean Humbert
- Management Trainee for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
• Michael Glovas
- Managing Director, Wealth Management
- Branch Manager
- Senior Investment Management Consultant
- Vice President of Morgan Stanley