2. ● The interesting thing about Jira is that the
word “Jira” is derived from the word “Gojira”
or Godzilla 😃
● This cool and sophisticated, tool was released
in the year 2002.
● It is one of the most widely used and
powerful tools for managing products,
projects, processes, services, etc.
3. ● Atlassian, which recently acquired the Trello,
is responsible for developing and supporting
our dear Jira.
● With a very large community, in which all
members are well active, the company was
able to build products that meet many needs
well, and in addition, have a high degree of
4. If you want to customize your product
development or project advancement the way you
want, Jira Tools provides it with enough
configurable settings as well as powerful plugins.
5. Also, due to the wide range of tools that Atlassian has in its product portfolio, it
can easily be associated with documentation tools and code repositories. As a
result, you can automate your development process from start to finish.
6. ● Previously, Jira was only run on your server. But it is now possible to use
the company’s online product (Jira Cloud)
● In the old days had the problem that non-corporate users could not use
Jira because they did not have the required servers and infrastructure.
Setting up a virtual machine on a personal system also caused many
7. ● Perhaps in the past, it was said that:
“Jira is an enterprise-level, project management, and
issue tracking tool”
● But with the Jira Cloud product, that definition no longer holds. Many
people use Jira to manage their personal affairs.
8. For example, one of the people who creates training courses on Udemy.com
uses this tool to plan the construction of courses as well as record his podcasts.
9. One of the advantages of JIRA tools is that we can define a variety of “Tasks”
in it, from regular projects to operational, repetitive, or short-term kinds of
Even personal work!
I remember in the early days of learning Jira, I used it to plan to buy bread
and even clean my room. :))
10. If you, as a startup team, a large organization, or even for personal use, want
to log your work in Jira, there are other benefits for you:
● By default, Jira assumes that you are familiar with Agile methodology.
● So by using Jira, we can use our maximum capacity and achieve more
11. This is advantageous because not only software projects but also projects that
used to be done with methodologies other than Agile, now use Agile today.
Among these projects, we can mention SpaceX.