Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Academy of Certified Social Workers
National Board of Certified Clinical
Certified Solution-Focused Psychotherapist
Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner
Certified Addictions Specialist
Ordained Minister, Non-Denominational
• Mastering Self Hypnosis
• Therapeutic Art Journaling
• Mixed Media Collage for Eating Disorders
• Goal Oriented Collage for Couples
• Exploring Your Dreams
• Life Affirming Psychotherapy
Susan Robinson mission is offering psychotherapy to adults, children, couples,
families, and groups. She uses traditional and alternative techniques to enhance the
growth process towards a brighter tomorrow and a more manageable today.
She welcomes clients who seek help with issues such as anger, anxiety,
depression, grief, past traumas, stress, self-esteem, life transitions, school-related
concerns, parenting, and relationship difficulties.
• Externships in Emotionally Focused Therapy and Narrative Therapy
• Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress, Resiliency After Crisis and Loss
• Extended Workshops on Emotional Freedom Technique ("Tapping")
• Critical Incident Group Debriefing
• Solution Focused Therapy Interventions
• Grief: Innovative Intervention Approaches
• Clinical Hypnosis Training
• Anger: Assessment and Treatment Approaches
• When Susan dropped off from college, she got divorced and seek
help from counselor.
• She later worked as Telegram singer for 17 years
• She graduated with mental health degree at 56 years age and
started her practice as a Counsellor
I use an eclectic approach incorporating techniques appropriate to the issues
being experienced by the individual. Mindfulness techniques, Guided
Visualization, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eriksonian Hypnosis, Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy, Nonjudgmental Christian Focused, and Buddhist
Psychology are a few of the more traditional methods used according to your
If an individual is a vivid dreamer, then symbols and meanings found within
the unconscious dreaming mind can be addressed and explored. I have a
background in the study of dreams as found in the writings of C.G. Jung and
I am a psychotherapist, an artist and a writer. I encourage and guide many
individuals (when appropriate) to use therapeutic art journaling, collage,
painting, drawing and clay work to unlock deep symbols and images that may
be lodged in the unconscious. This may help to facilitate better understanding
of problems that the individual is seeking to resolve. Together, we interpret the
images and find that "ah ha" moment when seemingly unrelated components
converge to create satisfactory solutions to puzzling problems.
• After this interview, I believe Susan Robinson is doing an amazing job in helping
people with mental health issues owing to her strong academics, personal
experiences and view for professional development in mental health.
• The ethics evident in the interview were that Susan respect the inherent dignity and
worth of the person and cared for her clients.
• There was evident cultural awareness and competence in the work done by Susan as
she understand their different sexual orientations and helps them in becoming
comfortable in their body.
• Social justice related to the services provided by Susan Robinson as she aims at
decreasing human suffering and providing them a sense of accomplishment and being
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.