1. THE BOOK OF JUDE
LESSON THIRTY THREE – NOT FALLING BUT FAULTLESS
2. I. FALLING
• The Greek word used is the anglicized “apostacy.”
• Webster’s 1828 defines apostate,
• “One who has forsaken the church, sect or
profession to which he before adhered.”
• Contrast that to the heretic who causes division
and tries to lead others away from their
• Those certain men will “fall away.”
3. II. FAULTLESS
• This word means without blame, unblemished.
• Blameless doesn’t mean that he’s never done a wrong.
It means he has been covered in Christ.
• Want to be blameless before the presence of His glory?
Better be hooked into a local New Testament Baptist
4. III. FULNESS
• God’s ultimate for the Jews, the Gentiles and the world is
• Exceeding joy is to forever be in the presence of God -