2. Completion, Graduation and Recognition Rites are considered by
Mamlad High School to be among the most anticipated events of our
students, parents, and faculty as our Mamladeno learners change
from one academic path to another. Because the COVID-19 pandemic
is still present in our area and because it is critical for the students',
teachers', and parents' health and safety, the institution decided to
conduct this year's graduation, completion and recognition rites
virtually to honor, recognize, and appreciate the completers,
graduates, and awardees of the Batch 2022.
3. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the VIRTUAL 14th
GRADUATION, 6th COMPLETION, AND RECOGNITION RITES of
Mamlad High School. May I request everyone to pause for a while for
the audio-visual presentation of the Singing of the Philippine National
Anthem. This will be followed by an opening prayer and the singing of
the Albay Forever Hymn.
4. To welcome us on this joyous event, JANRY N. MORETE,
a Graduating Student, With Honors, will give his Welcome
5. *Thank you, Janry.
Let us now listen to the ear of our hearts as HON. LEONOR
MIRASOL MAGTOLIS-BRIONES, Secretary, Department of
Education, give her message to the graduates and
completers for SY 2021-2022.
6. *Thank you very much, Hon. LEONOR MIRASOL
MAGTOLIS-BRIONES for the very inspiring and insightful
message you imparted. Your words will surely guide and
motivate our graduates and completers as they tread a new
chapter in their lives.
7. At this point, Mr. Felix Priolo, Teacher I, will introduce our
first guest speaker who will inspire our undergraduate
achievers of the School Year 2021-2022.
8. Thank you, Sir Felix. Let us give a virtual applause and
welcome our guest speaker for recognition rites, Mrs.
Katherine T. Lonsame.
9. Thank you very much Mam Kath for inspiring the
Mamladeno learners! May you continue to shine in your
10. At this juncture, ladies and gentlemen, let us proceed to the
distribution of Medals and Certificates to the Undergraduates
Academic Excellence Awardees. Allow me first to read to you
the qualifications of being an honor student.
11. Academic Excellence Award
The Award for Academic Excellence is given to learners from Grades 7
to 12 who have attained an average of at least 90 and passed all
learning areas. The Average Grade per Quarter is reported as a whole
number following DepEd Order No. 8, s. 2015.
The Academic Excellence Awards are categorized into three:
1.With Honors – the average grade is 90 to 94
2.With High Honors – the average grade is 96 to 97
3.With Highest Honors – the average grade is 98 to 100
12. Let us start with the Grade 7 St. Martin. This Year level has
produced 3 Year-End Honor Students.
1.Buemia, Von Zamjie N -WITH HONORS
2. Calayag, Reese Ollien C. - WITH HONORS
3. Sallan, Jobert N. - WITH HONORS
13. Let us now move on to the next year level. Grade 8-St. Mary
has 4 Year-End Honor Students.
1. Ambrocio, Charlyn L.-WITH HONORS
2. Odeña,Kim Angel M.-WITH HONORS
3. Pallan, Miaare Melinel S.-WITH HONORS
4. Saludaga, Ma. Jenica Nicole N.-WITH HONORS
14. We now proceed to Grade 9-St. Martha that produced 3 Year-
End Honor Students
1.Garcia, John Mark P.-WITH HONORS
2.Nasayao, James Carl M.-WITH HONORS
3.Naparato, Ivy Joy A.-WITH HONORS
4.Sambajon, Meliza L-WITH HONORS
15. Finally, Grade 11-St Paul has 2 Year-End Honor Students.
1. Sambajon, Ailyn E.-WITH HONORS
2. Saludaga, Joana Mae N.-WITH HONORS
Congratulations once again to all the 13 Undergraduates
Academic Excellence Awardees
16. And now to present the Candidates for Completion here is
MR. JOHN BREN M. DOLOR, the School Head of Mamlad
High School. ARMINDA N. MORALEDA, Public Schools District
Supervisor of Jovellar will CONFIRM them.
17. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 41 COMPLETERS. You are all
officially COMPLETERS of Mamlad High School SY 2021-2022. At this
juncture, we now proceed to the ROLL CALL OF COMPLETERS and
GIVING OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS.
Yours Truly, as the class adviser of 10-St. Michael, will read the name
of the completers and their corresponding awards received.
18. The Completers of Grade 10 St. Michael
3.HERNANDEZ,JOHN PATRICK, G.
6.MARQUEZ,NIEL JOAQUIN, P.
10.NOBLEZA,ARCHIE, S. - WITH HONORS
19. 11. NOPRE,JHONHERBEN, O.
12. NOTOB,JAY, T.
13. NOVENO,JHERICO, M.
14. OROLFO,SALVADOR, N.
15. PANTERIORE,CEDRICK, A.
16. PANTERIORE,FELIPE, JR L.
17. PANTERIORE,GERALD, A.
18. PANTERIORE,ZEGIEY, B.
19. REFANO,JOVITO, M.
20. SAMBAJON,ARCHELL, P.
21. SAMBAJON,BENJIE, D.
22. TOLOSA,JEROMY, N.
Grade 10 MALE: cont.
20. 1. ABAINZA,ANNALY, N.
2. ABAINZA,RECHELL ANN, C.
3. AVILA,ANNE GRACE, M. - WITH HONORS
4. LONSAME,JAQUELINE, G.
5. MAESTRE,JOANA, N.
6. MAESTRE,VIVIEN, L.
7. MILLANES,DONNA MAY, V.
8. MOINA,MARY JOY, O. - WITH HONORS
9. MORETE,ANELINE, M.
10. NOBLEZA,ROCHELLE, N.
Grade 10 St. Michael
21. 11. ORDIALES,RONALYN, B.
12. OROLFO,MARY JOY, R. - WITH HONORS
13. PAJALLA,ANDELYN, O.
14. PANTERIORE,EMILYN, N.
15. PANTERIORE,GERALDINE, A.
16. PERSIA,JESSSICA, S.
17. RAZO,JANICE, E.- WITH HONORS
18. SAMBAJON,ANGELYN, G.
19. TEMPLANZA,JELYN, R.
Grade 10 St. Michael
22. At this moment, we will now proceed to the presentation
of the Candidates for Graduation to be PRESENTED by MR.
JOHN BREN M. DOLOR, the School Head of Mamlad High
School and to be confirmed by Ms. ARMINDA N.
MORALEDA, Public Schools District Supervisor of Jovellar.
23. Let us give a resounding virtual applause to our 24 Graduates of
Batch 2022. Congratulations and may you continue to make your
Alma Mater proud. We shall now proceed with the DISTRIBUTION OF
DIPLOMAS and GIVING OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS
TO THE GRADUATES. The names of the graduates are in
alphabetical order. The GRADE 12 CLASS ADVISER, Mr. Nickole G.
Ordiales, will read the names of the graduates.
24. 1 CERVANTES, JOMARIE N.
2 DAVID, FRANCISCO S.
3 HERNANDEZ, MICHELLE M.
4 LONSAME, ALVIN M.
5 MARILLA, MARK Q.
The GRADUATES OF Grade 12 St. Jude
25. 6 MORATILLO, VANESS A.
7 MORETE, JANRY N.-WITH HONORS
8 NEVAREZ, MARK JAYSON A.
9 SAMBAJON, DIETHER P.
10 TEMPLANZA, JOVEN R.
11 TOLOSA, CYROS RENEL T.
26. The GRADUATES OF Grade 12 St. Jude
1 ABAINZA, NICA O.-WITH HONORS
2 GARCIA, SHENNA MAE P.-WITH HONORS
3 GARCIA, SHERILYN P.-WITH HONORS
4 LONSAME, VANESSA I.
5 MORALEDA, SHYRA MAE N
6 MORETE, DONNA MAE O.
27. 7 NEVAREZ, SANDRA O.
8 NEVAREZ, SARAH O.
9 PANTERIORE, ERLYN N.
10 PANTERIORE, RICHELLE L.
11 PANTERIORE, ROSE M.
12 PERSIA, NICOLE S.
13 REFANO, JAN MARIE M.
33. We are now nearing the end of the program, to give us the
closing remarks, here is MRS. MELINDA O. RODRIGUEZ,
Teacher III of Mamlad HS.
34. We would like to thank the parents and the guests for attending this special event.
Your virtual presence means a lot to us.
Thank you as well to the:
undergraduate academic excellence awardees,-
the High School Faculty, for all the help and for making this event possible.
This has been your emcee, Sir Chan, saying a pleasant day to you all! FLY HIGH!