1. Mark Benedict San Jose
Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cell: +971508454628 / +917564304093
A Certified in Construction Safety Awareness & highly competent Project Administrator, Project Coordinator
and Warehouse Supervisor with solid experience on a range of Oil and Gas & Construction projects. In depth
knowledge of Aconex & knowledge in MS Projects. Consistent in meeting deadlines, using advanced
planning and problem solving skills to keep on-site activities on target without compromising on quality and
safety. An astute negotiator and natural communicator, building positive and productive relationships with
teams, clients and contractors at all levels.
To have a dynamic and challenging position wherein I can quantify my success through the company’s
progress and accelerate professional growth for career advancement.
Professional Training and Development
• Basic Occupational Safety & Health Awareness
• Basic Risk Assessment Awareness
• Basic Incident Investigation & Reporting Awareness
• Basic Working at Heights
• Basic Excavation Safety
• Safe Plant, Tools & Equipment Awareness
• Working in a Confined Space Awareness
• Hazardous Materials Communication Awareness
• Manual Handling
• Basic Fire Safety Awareness
• Personal Protective Equipment and Housekeeping
• Basic Electrical Safety Awareness
• Traffic Management and Public Safety
• Aconex (Online Documentation)
• MS Projects 2010 Basic & Advance Course
• SP3300 Systimax Overview
2013-Present PROJECT ENGINEER
Petroleum Pipe Middle East, Dubai Jebel Ali FZE
• Plan projects as per the budget set by the client
• Coordinates with the supervisors to meet the target
• Monitors and supervise the project movement
• Ensure that the project is done as per the set guidelines
• Discuss the project progress to higher level as well as to the clients
2. • Decide on the timeline and schedule for the project and make sure that all targets are met
• Determine the scope and size of the project and the requirements for each stage or aspect of the
• Advise senior management on matters requiring attention, and implement management decisions
• Respond to inquiries and resolve problems concerning services within the area of responsibility
2008-2013 PROJECT COORDINATOR
Telematics Networking & Communications, Dubai UAE
• Manage individual projects or work packages as allocated by the Project Manager
• Support the Project Manager on other project issues as required
• Prepare project work instructions as required for issue to Operations and other departments
• Create and maintain document registers for all projects in accordance with project requirements;
• Prepare individual project documents as required such as Operating and Maintenance manuals &
• Prepare documents for submission to customers by adding front sheets etc and creating document
transmittals in accordance with customers specification
• Issue documents to customers using either hard copy or electronic processes as defined by
contractual requirements either personally or through admin support
• Receive documents from customers and circulate as appropriate for the necessary responses
• Ensure that the flow of all documents per project are accurately recorded on the project document
• Expedite documents in accordance with requirements and report status
• Work in accordance with defined project procedures and instructions issued by the Project Manager
• Follow necessary safety regulations, applicable work instructions, processes & procedure, method
statements, Inspection & Test Plan, Risk Assessments etc. as required, in carrying out of the jobs.
Use proper PPEs, spares, tools, equipment and accessories to the optimum utility.
• Monitoring Site Staff / Labour Allocation, Transfer etc.
• Conducts material Inspection delivered at site (MIR)
• Raise Work Inspection report (WIR) for installations, terminations and commissioning
2004-2008 WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
International Toyworld Inc. Philippines
• Prepares/Submits reports related to warehouse operations for Management use.
• Maintains the MMS thru encoding changes and updates on stocks; account for all documents
pertaining to receiving, issuance, delivery, and other stock movements and ensures that lead times
of these movements are maintained.
• Supervises and evaluates warehouse personnel by checking personnel efficiency, giving points to
performance, absences and tardiness.
• Seeing to it that full and strict maintenance of discipline among warehouse personnel is observed.
• Supervises stock arrangements and sees to it that the stocks are properly organized and stacked in
• Keeps track of the shipment coming IN and OUT from the branch and make sure shipments arrive
and departs in timely manner.
3. • Assists in the physical count/inventory conducted twice yearly.
• Performs other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major In Management (2003)
English & Filipino
References are available upon request