1. MARITES CRUZ
ADDRESS: RAS AL KHAIMAH U.A.E.
EMAIL ADD.: email@example.com
VISA STATUS: HUSBAND VISA
Seeking a position that will take full advantage of my knowledge, I am also looking for a
position that will offer the opportunities for increasing levels of responsibilities, learning and
Company: Ras English Speaking School / British Curriculum
Position: ALN Department /1:1 Support /Teaching Assistant
Date : September 2014 up to the present
Job Descriptions 1:1 support with the Special student in year 6,5,4,3,2
Focus with the children extra help education with the specials
Has to pay specially attention to the student who have a special
Provide support to children with Mathematics, reading, writing ,
spelling .Science and all the subject in year 6.5,4,3,2.
Giving extra help for the children with special needs or those for
whom English in not their first language.
Attending meetings, reviews and training.
Helping with school events ,trips and activities.
Company: Home Based Tutorial
Date: January 2011 up to August 2014
Place: Ras Al Khaimah U.A.E.
2. • Provide the children with the extra help in their education.
• Will help the students by teaching them the various methody to
• Has to pay specially attention to the students; they have to
coordinate with the Teacher and Parents.
• Has to maintain report on each child they help so that they can
have a good report development.
• They have to ensure that the students improve their grades as this
is their primary task.
Company: AL Maha Group of Companies
Position: Secretary / PRO/Saloon Administrator
Date: May 2007 to Jan 2010 with
Place: Ras Al Khaimah U.A.E
• Answering telephone calls.
• Maintain diaries.
• Arranging appointment.
• Taking message.
• Organising and servicing meeting producing agendas and taking
• Coordinate mail – shots and similar publicity task.
• Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
• Purchase the products that we need to saloon.
• Preparing the monthly salary for all the staff.
• To pay all the due payments.
• To prepare all the papers for the new staff., their visa and medical
• To submit all the papers to the immigration for the new visa and
renew visa for all the staff..
Company: Natasha Direct Selling Company
Position: Sales Coordinator/Distributor/Direct Selling
Date: September 2005 to the present.
Place: Cubao Quezon City Philippines.
• To make the order taken from the clients.
• To submit all the order to the company.
• To collect all the orders from the company and distribute to all my down
• To do all the monthly meeting with all my members to remind all their
responsibilities for the clients and the company.
• To check all the issued cheques from the members.
3. Company: Dasma Resort Hotel
Position: House keeper ,/Room Supervisor
Date: February ,2004 to March ,2007
Place: Dasmarinas Cavite, Philippines
• To Prepare schedule of all the staff.
• To prepare all the staff assignment.
• To prepare all the daily routine meeting to all the staff.
• To prepare all the time record every end of the months,
• To solve all the problem from the clients.
Company: Al Hamra Fort |Hotel and Beach Resort
Position: Room Attendant /Waitress Room Service
Date: June 1999 to October 2000 Room Attendant
November 2000 to September 2002 Waitress Room Service
Place: Ras Al Khaimah U.A.E
• Room Attendant
• Clean all the vacant room to refresh for the incoming guest.
• Clean all the occupied room every morning to make the client to
feel at home they are in the hotel.
• Clean all the area even the lobby of the rooms
• Waitress /Room Service
• To take all the phone order from the hotel guest
• To prepare all the bills for the guest which who order from the
• To prepare all the food for the guest order.
• To clean and tidy the place of the room service ,to make the place
are always clean..
Company: Marco Polo Restaurant
Position: Kitchen Supervisor
Date: October 1998 to June 1999
• To make all the inventory to all the kitchen stock.
• To check all the incoming events from the restaurant.
• To prepare all the food for the counter for walk in customer.
• To prepare all food for the events and Banquet.
• To prepare all the marketing of the food for the new menu or new
food of the month.
• To maintain all the cleanliness, hygiene of the kitchen.
4. Company: Econ Nursing Home
Position: Nursing aide/Caregiver
Date: May 1996 to March 1998
Place: Pulasan Road Singapore
• To give the food to all the aged person.
• To give their medicine.
• To take all their Vital Sign Everyday.
• To feed all the NGT patients by their hours.
Company: A.P. Cruz Community Hospital
Position: Staff Midwife
Date: November 1993 to May 1996
Place: Malabon City, Philippines
• To entertained all the patients of the hospital.
• To take all the vital sign of the patients.
• To give the medicine of the patients with the doctors prescribed.
• To log in all the incoming patients.
• To prepare all the patients request with all their laboratories
Panghulo Elementary School: 1986 Graduate
Panghulo High School ` 1991 Graduate
Our Lady of Fatima College 1993 Graduate
Age: 40 yrs old
Date of birth: May 21, 1974