Continue o seu desenvolvimento profissional com a Scribd
Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
Join 1+ million members and get unlimited* access to books, audiobooks.
Does The Hyperledger Project have the potential to become the engine behind most successful decentralized applications and organizations created in the next 25-50 years? Absolutely!
A much better question is how, and in what new ways, can we:
a) Build decentralized applications, organizations and APIs at 10x the speed at 1/10 the cost.
b) Build situational awareness in the local community.
I believe that the convergence of decentralized applications, decentralized organizations, artificial intelligence and IoT brings upon us the Great Displacement of the 21st century, where the majority of workforce will be left without “conventional” jobs, forced to learn new skills and professions. Why?
Founders of this group believe that the Hyperledger Foundation will be the engine behind decentralization of the world, a massive economic change of the next 25-50 years.
So.... why don't we standardize and democratize the field with and around Hyperledger?
We are a local micro community of those interested in advancing their knowledge of Hyperledger, its use cases and applications.
Join our group for a regular dose of human interaction, conversations, smiles, food and drinks on all things Hyperledger:
• Use Cases
• Competitive analysis of Hyperledger startups (Distributed Apps from disruptive companies in specific vertical markets)
• Interviews with individuals working at the edge of the Hyperledger project
• Reviews of tools, services and APIs offered by the Hyperledger ecosystem
• Best Practices in Application Architecture
• Do’s and Don’ts
• Application Templates
• Security in the decentralized world - on the edge, on the node, in the cloud and in transit
• How others solve some of the hard problems that exist in the world using Hyperledger.
Join the movement. Let’s change the world. Because with Hyperledger we can.
This slides belong to a presentation done by Manuel Garcia @ http://www.meetup.com/HyperLedger-and-Blockchain-Apps-Buenos-Aires