Looking forward to obtain a challengingposition, which provides me opportunities to
contribute my extensive, strongknowledge and development skills.
With 07 years of professional experience in the field of Biomedical Engineering
and Laboratory Diagnostics.
PO Box 181
PC 111 – CPO Seeb
Sultanate of Oman
GSM : +968 99232639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp on +968 99232639
- Pro-active and result oriented professional with over seven years of rich, extensive and progressive
experience across functional areas.
-Experience in purchase planning, cost determination, purchase of medical equipment’s& materials.
-Experience in maintenance and operations of a wide spectrum of medical equipment’s and systems.
-Enrichment in preventive and breakdown maintenance of various medical equipment’s.
-Ensuring compliance to quality standards and maintaining all quality control documents.
-Healthy relationship management & negotiation skills with the ability in imparting continuous on
the job training to the team.
-A good communicator with the ability to relate to all people.
I. Engineer( Sales & Service) from April 2013
At M/S - Al Hashar Pharmacy LLC, Sultanate of Oman
Complete responsibility of Sales and Service for the range of equipments installed by various
principles like M/s. Biomerieux, France and M/s. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, USA.
Managing all logistics and other official communications with following principle companies.
*M/s. Biomerieux, France
*M/s. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, USA
Achievements during my tenure as Sales and Service Engineer at Al Hashar Pharmcy LLC
1. Successfully completed the Service Engineer Trainings for the Minividas Immunology Analyzer
from M/s. Biomerieux, France at their international training facility in Turkey
2. Successfully completed the Service Engineer training for the fully automated Bacterial
Identification and Susceptibility system (Vitek 2 Compact) from M/s. Biomerieux at their
international training facility in France.
3. Successfully completed the service Engineer training for Vidas Immunology Analyzer from M/s.
Biomerieux at their international training facility in Turkey
4. Successfully completed the service engineer training for Automated Bacterial Enumeration system
(TEMPO Analyzer) from M/s. Biomerieux at their international training facility in France.
5. Successfully completed the Application Specialist training for Automated Multiplex PCR Analyzer
(Film Array System) from M/s. Biofire, USA at their international training facility in France.
6. Successfully completed the basic Immuno Hematology training from M/s. Ortho Clinical
Diagnostics, USA their international training facility in Strasburg.
7. Successfully completed the Field Engineer training for Vitros ECiQ Immunology analyzer from
M/s. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, USA at their international training facilityin Turkey.
8. Successfully completed the sales and marketing training for Vidas Immunology analyzer from
M/s. Biomerieux, France at their international training facility in Dubai.
II . Biomedical Technician from September 2010 to December 2012
At Nizwa Hospital, Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman.
1. Maintenance and Service of all Biomedical Equipment installed at Nizwa Regional Referral
Hospital and its peripheral health centers under Ministry of Health, Oman.
2. Monitoring the Maintenance of Medical equipments with service contracts and coordinating its
breakdown calls with the concerned medical equipment suppliers
3. Coordination for the procurement procedures of necessary spare parts.
4. Maintenance of Documents as per the Ministry regulations.
Achievements during my tenure as Biomedical Technician at Ministry of Health.
Undergone for a training in Administration and Documentation at The Directorate of Medical
Technologies in the Ministry of Health headquarters at Muscat.
Actively participated in the testing and commissioning of the Nizwa Polyclinic at Nizwa, Sultanate
of Oman as a commissioning committee member.
III. Customer Support Engineer -Sales & Service from May 2009 - August 2010
At Cosmos Health Care - Mumbai, India
1. Installation, commissioning and end user training for Vessel Sealer using for Laparoscopic
2. Sales responsibility for the external Cardiac Pace Makers manufactured by Fiab, Italy.
I. Three year Diploma in MedicalElectronics
(Department of Technical Education - Kerala, India.)
1. Computer hardware and assembling.
2. Windows XP, 07, 10
3. Good experience in MS Office
Holding a valid driving license issued by the Directorate of Traffic, Royal Oman Police - Sultanate
Date of birth : 05h
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Language proficiency : English, Hindi, Malayalam & Tamil.