3. • open-source UI software development kit created by Google
• It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac,
Linux, Google Fuchsia and the web.
• Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled
applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase
• Flutter uses Dart language.
• In 2015 Google unveiled Flutter
• 2017 an alpha version of it (0.0.6) was released to the public for
the first time.
• In December 2018 Flutter 1.0 was released (promote - make
app creation easier) – stable version
• At Google I/O 2019, Flutter support for desktop and web
platforms was publicly announced.
6. • natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a
• No bridge needed.
• Compiles to Native Code.
• No markup language (only Dart)
• faster code development.
• close to native app performance.
• High Performance
• Immediate Updates
• Custom widgets for quick UI Coding
• Mild learning curve
• Large File sizes
• Lack of third-party libraries
• Issues with IOS