2. • A business letter is a professional,
formal letter that is sent by one
company to other.
• It addresses the issues or agenda at
hand and suggests ways to complete
• Business letters are ideal way to
communicate, connect, and
collaborate with people in a
4. • Before typing a word, decide what you’re trying to
• Know what is your key message.
• You have to know your readers.
• You can ensure that your content is engaging and useful.
• you are able to better craft your message so that they will
receive it the way you intended.
Structure • Use a formal format on writing a business letter .
• Include specifics like numbers, time, date, address…
know your message
5. • Use an appropriate style – formal, informal,
persuasive, informative – depending on the
• Keep your tone conversational, yet professional
Make It Clear, Concise
Keep it correct and
Tone and Style
• Keep sentences and paragraphs concise.
• Avoid jargon and unnecessary complexity.
• Get rid of the inside slang or you may create confusion.
• When writing a business letter, perfect spelling is
essential and also avoid grammatical error.
• Errors of correctness create such a viscerally negative
reaction in some readers.
6. • Proofread your work thoroughly or consider
using tools for assistance.
• Eliminate typos, grammatical, and spelling errors
• It is the last chance to find and fix errors before a
document is presented to readers.
• Make sure the most important information is at the
• Information comprehensive for reader.
• Effective communication depends on the completeness
of the message.