O slideshow foi denunciado.
4100 Barrymore Dr, San Jose, 95117, CA
(408)921-4027 firstname.lastname@example.org github.com/CheukYuen linkedin.com/in/zlin4100
Seeking a front-end or full-stack full-time position in San Francisco bay area.
Currently holding a F-1 visa with EAD Card, need H-1 sponsorship.
• Specialties: Single Page Application, Web Front-end Development, Hybrid Mobile App
• Technologies: jQuery, Angular.js/Bootstrap, Node.js, MongoDB/MySQL, RESTful Service
• OS: OS X, Windows, Linux(CentOS) Source Control: Git
M.S. in Computer Science & Engineering Dec 2014
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
B.S. in Mathematic & Applied Mathematic Jul 2011
Guangzhou University, Guangzhou, China
Web Developer, Google via Zenith Talent San Jose, CA Mar 2015 - Present
• Participating in the font-end development for a business website with Angular.js and Closure.
• Also responsive for website maintenance, source code management, test and deployment.
Web Developer Intern, Cinequest, Inc. San Jose, CA Jun 2014 - Dec 2014
• Design and implement web pages for Cinequest Film Festival with HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery.
• Text XML data feeds for mobile applications(iPhone, Android, Tablet) with PHP.
• Install and set-up of Drupal Content Management System(CMS) on web development platforms.
• Customer relationship management(CRM) System is a Web App and Mobile App for sporting goods
store include contact management system and order management system.
• The front-end use HTML5 technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular.JS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Ionic to
build a single page web app and mobile app that communicate with the back-end via RESTful API.
• Responsibility: Whole front-end and back-end implementation. Participate in functional, UI, Database
and API design.
Parallax Scrolling Website — Responsive web design Sep 2014
• A parallax scrolling website for Cinequest Film Festival.
• Responsibility: front-end design and implementation with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. Make website
responsive on mobile devices, tablets and desktop. Test browser compatibility.