Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human
intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like
humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be
applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a
human mind such as learning and problem-solving.
1.The study of computer systems that attempt to model and apply
the intelligence of the human mind.
2.A branch of computer science dealing with the simulation of
intelligent behaviour in
3.The capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behaviour.
In 1950 English mathematician Alan Turing wrote a landmark paper
Machinery and Intelligence” that asked the question: “Can
Further work came out of a 1956 workshop at Dartmouth sponsored by
In the proposal for that workshop, he coined the phrase a “study of
Current status of AI
AI have taken many shapes and forms over recent years
● Mobile Phones ( Siri/ Cortana)
● Video Games Characters
● GPS/ Voice Recognition
Google has been a major play on AI transcendence and Deep Learning.
● Deep learning is a machine learning based on algorithms.
More about Python
1. Python is currently the most widely used multi-purpose, high-level programming
2. Python allows programming in Object-Oriented and Procedural paradigms.
3. Python programs generally are smaller than other programming languages like
Java. Programmers have to type relatively less and indentation requirement of the
language, makes them readable all the time.
4. Python language is being used by almost all tech-giant companies like – Google,
Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Uber… etc.
The biggest strength of Python is huge collection of standard library which can be used
for the following:
○ Machine Learning
○ GUI Applications (like Kivy, Tkinter, PyQt etc. )
○ Web frameworks like Django (used by YouTube, Instagram,
○ Image processing (like OpenCV, Pillow)
○ Web scraping (like Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Selenium)
○ Test frameworks
○ Scientific computing
○ Text processing and many more..
Fire Alarm System is designed to alert us to an emergency so that we can take
action to protect ourselves, staff and the general public.
Fire alarms are found in Offices, Factories, and public buildings, they are a part
of our everyday routine but are often overlooked until there is an emergency at
which point, they might just save our lives.
Fire Alarm Application
A fire alarm is a unit made of several devices, which uses visual
and audio signalization to warn people about a possible fire,
smoke, or carbon monoxide occurrence in the area of coverage.
Fire alarms are usually set in fire alarm systems to provide zonal
coverage for residences and commercial buildings.
What Is a Robot ?
Robot is an electromechanical device which is
capable of reacting in some way to its environment,
and take autonomous decisions or actions in order to
achieve a specific task.
Robots are always a fancy topic for students. If you
are beginner, then building a robot (like a car or an
arm) is probably one of the important projects to do
after learning about the basics.
● Arduino UNO
● L298N Motor Driver Module
● HC-05 Bluetooth Module
● Robot Chassis
● DC Geared BO Motors
● Connecting Wires
● Battery Holder
● Power Supply
● Android Phone
● Bluetooth Control App
● IDE Software https://arduino-ide.en.softonic.com
● It can move in all 8 directions i.e., in 360 degrees.
● Robots can work in factories and do the same thing over and over
again and not do it any differently.
● This robot is serve food or products, to carry material from one place
to another, to send medicines to the patients kept in the isolated
● As the range of the Bluetooth Communication is limited (a maximum of 30 meters
for class 2 devices for example) the control range of Bluetooth Controlled Robot
is also limited.
● Make sure that sufficient power is provided to all the modules especially the
Bluetooth Module. If the power is not sufficient, even though the Bluetooth
Module powers on, it cannot transmit data or cannot be paired with other
● Low range Mobile Surveillance Devices
● Military Applications (no human intervention)
● Assistive devices (like wheelchairs)
● Home automation
● Robotics is fast entering into the industrial space, and many other
utilities application it is but natural that a lot of employment and
entrepreneurship opportunities are opening up for people who
wish to enter this growing and exciting field. It is evident from the
above provided details that the robots have proved time and again
that they can do the impossible.
In this Simple Music Rhythm Operated Dancing Light,
mic. picks up the sound signals & converts them into a
voltage signal. The voltage developed is directly
proportional to the quantity of sound falling on the
mic. These voltage signals are further fed into High
Pass RC Filter R1 & C1 for eliminating the noise from
the sound. Further, an NPN transistor Q1 BC547
works as a signal amplifier.
NO COMPONENT COUNT VALUES
1 Transistors BC547 7
2 LED 6
3 Capacitor 1 100nF or O.1uF
4 Resistor 1 1MΩ
5 Resistor 2 10KΩ
6 Resistor 6 22 Ω
7 Mic 1
8 Switch 1
9 BATTERY 1 9V