Creating compelling marketing content is much like a science experiment. It involves dreaming big, formulating a hypothesis based off of high-level observations, testing the hypothesis through multiple iterative procedures, and charting results for future continued success.
Of all of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions product options, Sponsored Updates can be a vital ingredient for creating compelling marketing content since this product allows marketers to target a premium audience with a professional mindset. In order to create the most effective Sponsored Updates content, marketers can think like scientists and experiment with the content through several rounds of testing. Get ready to put your science cap on and observe:
- 3 attributes that set Sponsored Updates apart
- A scientific procedure for finding your company’s perfect algorithm for Sponsored Updates
- Tips for audience targeting
- 4 rules for Sponsored Updates success
- Checklist for optimal results
This LinkedIn Slideshare, LinkedIn Sponsored Updates: An Everlasting Experiment, will specifically explain how experimenting with Sponsored Updates can create content that excites a specific audience.